Part 4

As i was going to the door,when i opened it i couldn;t believe in my eyes.. I saw a girl making out with jungkook..my jaw dropped..i totally freezed..

Y/n:Get a room..(roll eyes)
Jungkook :We are fine and here.

Y/n:Who is she??
Jungkook:My girlfriend..is that a problem?

Y/n:N-no.. No of course not..
Jingkook:Can you leave now?..

Y/n:(eye roll)

I went upstairs and lay on my bed..I couldnt get out of my mind what just happened.. Why do i care about what he is doing he is a free man he can to anything..

Y/n focus! First you have your freedom..Second you have an amazing boyfriendthat loves you a lot.. So you have to be happy!

After some time..someone knock my door.. I opened and i saw that girl..

Y/n:What do you want.. ?

???:well first of all i'm Jenny.. And second nice too meet you..Your brother told me so many things about you..

Y/n:Em nice to meet you too,oh he did?

Jenny :Yes,anyway i was wondering if you have some plans for tonight?

Y/n:Yes.. Me and my boyfried we will go to a club..

Jenny:Nice! Can we join you?I will be with my date and you with yours... Everything will be perfect!!Double date sounds good though.

Y/n:Okay.. Sounds good..

Jenny:Awesome! I will go now to tell jungkook.See ya!

Y/n:Well..bye

It's been some time,and i started dressing up.I wore a short black dress with my  back showed and I did my hair wave..

While i was going downstairs.. I saw jungkook with Jenny..

Jungkook was staring at me.. He couldn't get his eyes of me..my heart was beating up so fast.

After some time i heard the bell ring. I walked to the door. and opened it.. I saw jimin looking at me with a big smile

Jimin:W-Wow.. Y-You are amazing..  

Y/n:Aww thankyou so much chimchim

I blushed..

Jungkook's pov:

I saw her coming.. She was fabulous,i couldnt stopped looking at her..I suddenly heard the bell ring.I immediately knew it was him,my blood started boiling,but i knew i had to be calm..

Only few days left until she turn 18...and then it will be the time to tell her everything.

Y/n pov:

We all went to the car..and started going to the club.Jungkook was sitting in front with jimin and me back with jenny..

After 30 minutes we arrived.. Me and jimin went in first and we went straight o the bartender..He bought us two beers and we waited for the others to come..

As the time passed Jungkook started saying humiliating things about me..about my past.They all started laughing but i was the only one that i didn't.

That time I wanted to do 3 things! First kill  Jeon jungkook..Second suicide.. And third punch jimin because he was laughing at me!He supposed to disagree with jungkook.. Not laughing about all this bullshits he said..

I was so angry,so I took my bag and went out.. I started walking as fast i could because i couldn't stand this.

As i was walking i felt like someone is following me,suddenly two mans grabbed  me..I started yelling..

Y/n:Help!!Somebody help me!

A man came and punch those men.They throw me and started running away.I look up slowly and saw jungkook..

Y/n:I had everything under control..Why did you came?? I don't need you in my life.... The only think you do..

Is destro-

Before I finish my word.. He took me and touch my back to the wall.. Our faces was too close..i could feel his breath.He was staring at me into my eyes..

My heart was beating so fast.I tried to slap him but he took my hand and he put it on the wall..

Y/n:If You do that aga-

And our lips touched.. He was holding me tight.. I could feel his hands all over my body.The kiss was getting  deeper and deeper..

But then I pulled him away..

Y/n:W-what are you doing..are you crazy? I'm your sist-

He put his finger to my mouth and then he said to me:

Jungkook:I have to confess something..You are not my sister,you are adopted... My parents told me that i had to tell you this when you will turn 18...

But I couldn't anymore,i can't escape my feelings for you.. I Love you..

To be continue..

Well..What do you think will happen? Be ready for the next part