Part 14

???:Ι disagree with this!

Everyone turned around and saw a woman next to the church door.

???:Well Kookie,i know that you've missed me.Today is the day that i will take you back.

I was speechless and looked at Jungkook.Αt that moment Jungkook was completely shocked.He ordered some people to take her out. He looked me in the eyes and told me that he would explain everything to me when the wedding will end.

 I smiled at him and told the priest to continue from the moment we stayed. Jungkook took my hands and looked me in the eyes.

Priest:You may now kissed the bride.

Jungkook smiled at me and our lips touched.This moment was ours and we didn't want anyone to destroy it.Ronda was looking at us with a big smile.We smiled at her back and hugged her.

Αs we were walking to get out our little Ronda was throwing flowers on the floor and so suddenly Jungkook caugh me on it in bridal style and put me in a limousine.

Y/N:Jungkook what are you doing?omg where did you find that limousine?And where are we going?And where is Ronda?

Jungkook:hahaha princess calm down.I prepared something foryou and we will be there in no time!As for Ronda mom and dad will take care of her as long we will not be there!

Y/N:Aww kookie you really did that fro me?

Jungkook:I will do everything for you princess!

I pulled Jungkook closer to me.Ηis cheeks started to turn red so pulled him even closer to me and kissed him passionately.I could feel his heart beating like crazy.

Period of honeymoon

 Our honeymoon was wonderful. We went to all parts of the world, we met new people, new cultures and different foods.

We went to various stores around the world,visited all museums and saw many beautiful sights.These 2 months were amazing.

But i couldn't get out of my mind what happened at the wedding.Who was this girl..And why she said that she will take him back?

6 months later:

Jungkook bought a house where the three of us stayed.Months passed and Jungkook didnt mention anything that happened at our wedding.

But it was time to find out..

Y/N:Baby,6 months have passed and you didn't tell me who was that woman in our wedding.I have the right to know..

Jungkook:5 years ago after all that happened, I started drinking..One day I went out and met this girl.She told me that she can make me forget the pain I have and start a new life with her.I was drunk and I did not know what was wrong with me and I just agreed with her.

 A little later we got married and she found me a job in the company where I work now. Her father is the manager and now everyone is trying to make me hers.I  I divorced her 3 years ago and she went to France to stay. I could not get you out of my mind and I could not forget the child we have together. I just do not understand why she came back again ..

But the question is why she choosed me..why ..

Υ/Ν pov

At that time everything around me was spinning.

Y/N:Baby,i just want you to know that i will be here with you.I will not let anyone take you from me.You are mine.

Jungkook came up to me and lifted my chin and kissed me

Jungkook:I know that babygirl.

Αfter a week Jungkook returned to the company.Everything was perfect when something unexpected happened..

???:Hello kookie long time no see

Jungkook:Lisa?

Lisa:You think you can get rid of me so easily?You are wrong sweetheart.I'm the new manager of the company,aren't you glad to see my again?

Jungkook:How..and why?Why are you back?and no,i'm not glad to see you again..

Lisa: Aw kookie you shouldn't talk like that to your manager.These things are not said here, come to my office.

Jungkook:No ion't want to come.I just don't want you to be a part of my life.I told you all this 2 years ago and you agreed..what are you planning Lisa?See i'm happy that i have my wife and my daughter i don't need you to destroy it.

Lisa:Oh kookie kookie,well i didn't even start!Well i want to revenge for what you did to me 7 years ago.

Jungkook:What did i do to you?

Lisa:Do you remember 7 years ago in high school a girl with 2 wigs wearing glasses and braces who came to give you a love letter?

Jungkook:So?

Lisa:That girl was me.You didnt accept my love and you broke my heart into pieces.

Jungkook:I didn't accept you because i was in love with Y/N,and i told you that the same day..        Now everything is explained. From the first moment you saw me you knew the truth..But why at that time?

Lisa:From that day for me everything changed.I took off my glasses,i took off my braces and made some special plastics.I said to my self that one day you will be mine.So 5 years ago when i saw you by chance outside,it was the moment i realized that i would make you mine.

When you broke up with me i went to France to continue my study  and prepare my revenge for you.

Jungkook:You always new that i was inlove with Y/N and that i had a child with her.You knew the reason why i broke up with you and i thought that you understand..I'm really happy to be with my only love Y/N,so stay away from me as far as possible.Our relationship will be only proffesional.

Jungkook pov:

When i fisnished my last word Lisa grabbed my hand and kissed me.I immediately pushed her away.But it was late..

Jungkook:Y/N WAIT!!

To be continue..

Hope you all liked this part,what do you it will happen next?                                                                            It will mean a lot to me if you dropped a like and a comment!