Part 1

I was at the bus.. Ready for school... I saw a boy next to me smiling... He was coming closer to me... I knew he was coming to talk to me..i was so excited because nobody came to  talk to me those years..

Suddenly ,a car stopped in front of the bus..i couldn't see clearly because everybody was in front of me.To be honest being 1.56 sometimes its so annoying!Everyone was afraid,and i was wondering why..

''Y/N'' a man with a loud voice said.In that moment my heart left my body.. I saw jungkook get out of his car with an  angry look at his face..

I was like damn that boy,that time choose to be angry?The moment that i might have a boyfriend??

Why he do that to me!?!? He is like knowing every movement of every boy in the school...

Well he doesn't let anyone to talk to me and i dont understand why..                                          Honestly i cant understand why he can go out with many girls and why i cant even talk to one damn boy?... I am a senior student... And I still haven't say HEY to anyone.

I really want to have a boyfriend and have my first kiss!But the thing is that only in my imagination will happened! I think i'm the only girl with so much protection... And love!!!

He get in the bus and came closer to that boy...

Jungkook:I DIDN'T HAVE MY SELF CLEAR?? DO NOT TALK TO HER.. DON'T TOUCH HER!!

Boy:I-i'm s-sorry... It wont happen again!!!

Y/N:It won't happen again?So you are a pussy huh?I just really cant understand why everyone is afraid of my brother.If you like someone just say it and dont be such a baby.

jungkook smirked.I really wanted to punch his face..The boy was looking at me without knowing what to say.Jungkook took my hand and walked me out from the bus.

Y/N:It hurts leave me alone you moral.Why are you destroying my life!? I'm 17 years old and you are acting like i'm an old woman who's gonna lost!!

Jungkook:Calm down princess!
Y/n:I told you not telling me that!
Jungkook:Okay princess now come with me... I will get you to your school.

Y/n:(eye roll) Whatever...

It was silence!! And that was good.. Cause if he was going to talk I was gonna kick him in his bananas and go out!!!

Jungkook:Didn't I tell you that they don't want you!?
Y/n:What you just sayyyy???????

Then I kick him to his bananas and jump out from the car.. Like the movies! I always wanted to to that lol..

Jungkook :Aaahhhhhhhh... My precious!!!!!....y/nnnnn!!!!!come back!!!!!

I was running like crazy! I felt like i'm gonna be free from the prison... For some minutes...

Jungkook was running holding his bananas try not to fall! Well that was to harsh... But he deserves that!!

So when I look again back I saw him closer and closer to me

Y/n:Fuck!!!!! Heeeelllpppp!!!! I'm going to be kidnapped!!!

Jungkook:Stop say nonsenses!!!!

Then I felt someone behind me... I fell... I saw jungkook above me...

That's weird.. Why I feel like that?? He is just my brother... Just above me and staring at me like crazy...It's normal.. Isn't it?????

Y/n:e-emm you can stand up now... It's a little awkward....

Jungkook:O-Okay.... Sorry... But don't run away again!!

Y/n:It's depent i-

Before I continue my sentence he grab me pull him to him and hugged me tight..

Why his acting like that?? It's so weird and AWKWARD!!

Y/N:cough cough..em i think you can unhold me now..                                                                                      Jungkook:I just did that little girl,because i didnt want you to run away.Dont think so much of yourself..now get in the car.

Y/n:Okay...

Jungkook povs:Y/N was running out of the car.I jumped out and start running to get her.While i was running i fell above her.I was looking at her eyes..there were so beautiful..I stood up and i was looking at her again..i grabbed her hand and hugged her tight..In that moment i didnt want to let her go but i had to..

Y/N pov:

Well it was awkward... In the car was silence,we didnt even looked at each other..

We arrived some time later... I was going to get out.. But then he grabbed my hand..

Jungkook :You have to be careful... And If anyone hurt you come immediately and tell me.. And then he will pray not to be born!!

Y/n:Don't worry..no one can come and talk to me... Cause of you..

He smirked  and went back to his car.                                                                                                                           Jungkook:Goodbye princess

He knew that i hate that nickname so i raised my hand up and raised my middle finger up..i fucking hate him!

Then i started walking to my class. 

Class

Teacher:Today we will have a new student ..his name is Park jimin...

Jimin:Hello my name is park jimin.. Nice to meet you all..

Teacher:You can sit next to y/n..

HE IS FUCKING AMAZING!! WHAT A MAN!! I'M I DREAMING???? H-HE IS GONNA SIT NEXT TO MEEEE!!!

play it cool y/n!!

Jimin:Hey i'm jimin! Nice to meet you!!!
Y/n:I'm y/n! Nice too meet you too!!

Stay calm girl!!!don't ruin everything!!

Jimin:I was wondering.. If you want to show me the school ..after class..

Awww he is blushing!!!!

Y/n:Of course!
Jimin:okay!!!!
Teacher:Stop talking!! You are making me headache!!!!

Okay... We hear and that!! What else i'm going to see and hear today?!?!?

The bell rung  and we get out from the class!I was ready to get out but then I felt like someone holding my hand..

Jimin:H-hey... You are going to show me school.. right??
Y/n:Y-yeah... Come with me...

I show him everything  we were smiling at each other,making jokes and get to know each other better...Later when we finished it was time to go back home.

Jimin:Well do you want me to get you home??
Y/n:Yeah sure! Cause my brother will not do that! And then I will have to go walk back home...

Jimin:Hahahaha... Come on..

Jimin open the door and let me get in first... WHAT A GENTLEMAN!!

Well I show him the way to my house...He was telling jokes and make me laugh so hard!! How sweet!!I couldn't imagine that eventually someone will talk to me and make me feel so good..But in my head i couldn't stop thinking what jungkook will do if he finds it out..

And then after 20 minutes we arrived.. He took my things and walked me to my door...

 I saw jungkook opening the door...The first thing he did is look at jimin with hate!

Ohh God help me!!!!!

To be continue...

Hope u like it!!