Part 11

Our daughter Ronda was very sick.. Me and jimin went her to the hospital.. We couldn't understand what she had... She was calling a name.. But we couldn't understand her..

Me and jimin were so worried.. While jimin was driving us to the hospital..i was holding her tight because i wanted her to feel safe.

We arrived a few minutes later, Jimin jumped out of the car and started shouting for help. Doctors and nurses were coming, hurried to see what had happened. Ronda started to bleed and I was about to panic.I coudn't feel my whole body tears fell from my chik.Jimin  hugged me tight with tears felling from his cheek.

He told me we had to be strong and everything is gonna be alright

We ran inside the hospital and we found Ronda sleeping on doctor's arms.... I ran to her holding her hand while  she was going inside the emergency room.

I was so paniced because i had abslute no idea what she had.. The doctor said to me to relax..and they will try to make everything they can for her to be alright.

10 hours passed and he was still inside. I could not stop walking. I could not eat or sleep. Suddenly the doctor was coming towards me. He did not look very happy and I was anxious ....

Υ/Ν:Doctor what she has? Please tell me!
Doctor:We operated on her but unfortunately we discovered that someone has to give her his kidney to live a normal life.If ther is no person who has the ideal for this,unfortunate your child's life will be miserable.

Y/N:Can I give her mine
Doctor:Sorry mrs y/n... But you cant..her kidney is rare... And rare people have this..We have to wait until we found someone with the ideal kidney.Mrs y/n..please have some rest,eat something and wash yourself it will be better for you.

Jimin:Baby go,Ronda is in a good hands.We have to have faith!

I went in the car and started going my way home.. After an hour i arrived back to my house.Suddenly i saw someone waiting  in front of my door..

As i was walking to my door the manturned around and looked at me in my eyes.

Jungkook:hey princess.. Long time no see..

My heart stopped for some minutes.I couldn't imagine what i was seeing..I was so happy that he was here.I ran towards him and huged him tight.

Jungkook:I-I learned what happened to your daughter.. I'm so sorry ,i just want to be here with yo in this difficult moment.I want to meet her and get to know her better..

He was so sweet and i couldn't say no..