Part 10

Jungkook pov:

She was sleeping like an angel..she looked so sweet and innocenttHer skin was so soft as a feather..I couldn't forget last night.It was our first time and especcially her first time.When she went to open her eyes i pretended to be asleep,i wanted to see how she would react..

Y/n pov:

I slowly opened my eyes and saw Jungkook sleeping like an angel.I slowly raised my hand and caressed his cheeks. He looked so sweet and calm.Jungkook slowly opened his eyes and stared at me persistently.

In his hoarse voice he told me that he love's me.I really wanted to say it back..but it was wrong..i couldn't let him know the truth..I should act like nothing happened last night and move on..because its the only way that Jungkook will be out off my live..

Y/N:Jungkook,i love you too..but just as a sister and brother love..

In that moment i saw Jungkook's tear fall from his cheek.I didn't want him to get hurt,but i didnt have another choice..

Jimin's pov:

Where iam?And why im stuck in the restroom?

Then,I heard someone unlock the door

Jimim:Who the hell are you and what are you doing here?
???:Well,i quess im in the wrong door..

Jimin:D-dont tell me nonsenses tand tell me what are you doing to my house?
???:I'm Tae..and i think i  came here by magic.Do you believe in magic?

Jimin:I won't ask you again.WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?

He was looking at me without saying a word.I was going  to punch him but then my sister came in..

Lila:Jimin stop!please! 
Jimin:He is a stalker!He is in my house without my permission and i don't even know him!

Lila:Well,i know him and i gave him the pemission to come..
Jimin:Who the hell he is?

Lila:Well.. He is my b-boyfriend ..
Jimin:Your what??If Tae is your boyfriend..Then jungkook what is he doin-..

Jimin:OH NO..Y/N???!!!

Y/n pov:

Jungkook:Well what we through together and everything we did meant nothing for you??

I couldn't even talk after what he said.I just nod him for my anwer.I didn't know how painful this will be..and  i couldn't looking at my crying..My heart was cut in pieces..

Suddenly,I heard footsteps coming closer and closer into the door.. 
The door openned and jimin appeared..He came closer to me and took my hand  and we went out of the room..

I looked back and i saw Jungkook with more tears in his eyes..in that moment i wanted him to come and get me,and pull me into his chest and hug me tight.I wanted to go and hugged him but everything inside me was saying no..

They've been weeks since that day..I didn't have any news from  jungkook..He wasn't in his house either..I wanted to see him and talked to him..but no one knew were he was.. The weeks became months and the months Years and i still didnt know what had happened to Jungkook..

5 years have passed and i was still with jimin and Lila with Tae                                                                  Me and jimin got married last year..and had our first child 5 years ago.

My life was fine until something unbelievable happened..

To be continue....

 I hope you enjoyed that part!

Thanks for the support!
Fighting! #BTS
LOVE YOU ALL!

Thanks for the support! Fighting! #BTSLOVE YOU ALL!