Part 16

2 years ago

Author's pov:

When the time came and i left Y/N and Ronda,everything around me changed.Not a day went by that i didn't think about them.Lisa had me locked in a room with 4 guards to check that i couldn't escape.I couldn't leave or call for any help..

Jungkook:Lisa do you think that you can't hold me locked forever?I need to see my daughter as you promised.I need to go back to work,and try to live a normal life with you.Don't you want?

Lisa:Of course i want to,but how do i know you will not escape?

Jungkook:2 of your guards will be with me so you know i will not escape..

Jungkook had a plan in mind and wished he could do it. It was the only way he could get his old life back

He started to study more for the company, he worked hard so that he could raise enough money to be able to escape.

 A year passed and the moment he was waiting came.

He put a medicine in the guard's coffee so that they would fall asleep. He waited for everyone to fall asleep so that he could escape. When he fell next to Lisa and saw that he was sleeping, he slowly grabbed the car keys and started going to the police station.

When he arrived he informed the police about what Lisa had done to him and his family for 1 year. He notified the other police officers and they went to Lisa's house to arrest them.

Lisa:You think you won this time but we are not finished yet.

That moment was the moment when Jungkook had his freedom back. Without thinking he ran and went to Y/N's house.

Y/N:Goodbye my love we will tell you later when you come back!

???:Goodbye baby!

At that moment everything around Jungkook froze..he could not believe his eyes.But he could not wrong Y/N because he hurt her badly ..

He did not know what to do, so he took his mother on the phone.

 At first she was very angry and started shouting at him. He told her that when they met he would explain everything to her. 

And so it happened. 

Tears were falling from her eyes and he received a big hug from my mom.She told him that  she will help him. 

She explained that Y/N met a guy when she and Ronda were in the park. They went out for a while and then they had a relationship.

His name was Jin. He had a big restaurant near Y/N's house. He was 27 years old and he also had a child named Felix.jungkook at that moment tried to think of a plan to win her back. 

 But nothing came to his mind.

But at that moment something wonderful had happened to him. Lisa's company had now been destroyed so a message had been sent to him to be the new director of the company.

2 months passed and he had managed to become the most famous company in the whole world. 

He became very rich but also smarter. So one day he placed ads for a personal secretary where only Y/N could see this ad so that he could only hire her at a very good price to get her attention.

And so it was. A message was sent to him to declare her participation

Now:

y/n pov

Ηe showed me the way and i knocked on his office door.

???:Come in.

I went inside and his chair was turned.

???:Long time no see Y/N..

Y/N:J-jungkook..?

Jungkook:Well,how are you princess?Did you miss me?

I couldn't even talk my mind was full of confusion.

Jungkook:Anyway, now you will be my new personal secretary. You will have to obey everything I tell you and so we will both do very well. Do not worry, our relationship will be only professional.

Ι couldn't even move so i just nodded my head.How he could be like this after so many years.Why he is back and why he is acting like nothing happened..Many questions were around my head..and i knew that now my life would be complicated..

Βut now i have changed.Ii became stronger and i will not let him become his own.My relationship with him will only be professional.I will show him what he had lost during these 2 years.

But i can say he changed so much,he became a man.Oh ,how much this shirts suits him.Damn Y/N concentrate,get him out of your mind!!

Jungkook:Come near me,i want to show you our new collaboration with a new restaurant.The person in charge will come soon.I stll do not know whichrestaurant they have chosen,but we have to work with him.

He made me sit in his chair and he was standing above me.I could feel the boiling air coming from his mouyh around my neck.

Suddenly the door slammed and a gentleman came in.

???:Y/N?

To be continue..

Well guys sorry that i didn't write that chapter yesterday.Those 3 days i'm very sick.I went to do the test for covid and i'm positive!I wish to everyone to have your health and be okay!Health above all!