Part 7

Y/n:j-jungkook?
W-What are you doing here? I said that I don't want to see you again!

Jungkook: but I didn't say that I'm gonna give up on you.. You really think that I 'm gonna lose, you?

You, are wrong princess!

He grabbed  my wrist and pull me  close to him... What is happening right now?
I started yelling at him to let me go.. Jimin ran to save me.

Jungkook pull me away and get in front of me...

Jungkook:You think that you are gonna win... WRONG! She want me ..but she doesn't admit it..I know that she want to touch me..to feel me and love me,to have, only me..

Jimin:YOU IDIOT! you will never win.. She is mine.. And no one can touch her  except me.

They started fighting.. I couldn't do anything cause they were so  angry and I thought that they are going to punch me..

I started screaming to stop them..Suddenly jungkook punch jimin.. Jimin didn't fell..then jimin punch jungkook.. He didnt fell ether..

For one moment I thought that i'm a princess in my castle.. And the two knights were fighting to get me.

But y/n.. You have to stop thinking that.... You have to stop them... Cause In the end... Something bad will happened..

I went in front of them and stand like an idiot..they were ready to punch each other... But when they saw me they stopped..

Y/n:BOTH OF YOU STOP!Stop Acting like 5 years old children! You have to grow up!

Jimin:You are right beautiful! I'm sorry...

I smile at him and hugged him... then I looked at jungkook..

Jungkook:Well..

After that word jungkook punch jimin and then jimin fell..

Jungkook:i'm not sorry!
Y/n:You son of bit-

Jungkook took me to his, arm..and was holding me so tight that i couldn't escape.

Y/n:let go of me! I want to go back to  jimin!! 

Jimin!Help

He put me to his car...and started driving.. I didn't say a single word... After some time we arrived at his house.. The house that both of us grown up.

Y/n:why you do this??
Jungkook:Cause I want you Y/n...
Y/n :But I don't...

Jungkook:You are lying... And I know that... I know when you are lying y/n... I know that you want me...

Y/n:YOU ARE WRONG!!
Jungkook:Really? he smirked
Y/n:YES!

Jungkook:Let's see about that...

He was coming closer and closer to me.... I was going steps back and then... my back touched at the door..

He put his one hand on the door and the other one on my cheek.. For some reason my heart was beating like crazy..i didnt want him to know that i might have feelings for him..because in the end everything that i build will be destroyed.

Jungkook :Do you feel anything now?
Y/n:N-noo..

Jungkook came even closer to me..I could feel his hot breath... His body was touching mine...

I froze I couldn't move and I was ready to pass out..

Suddenly he looked at me with an evil look he bit his lip and then he kissed me.Our lips were touching at each other.

Y/n don't you dare to answerer to his kiss!!!!

But I couldn't resist.. I let my self and kissed him back.. I felt his smile and then...

Y/n:NOOOOOOOOOOOO
Jimin:What happened beautiful??
Did you see a nightmare??

Y/n:yeah... And it was..I don't know.. Omg.. I have to get back to reality..

Jimin:What did you see?
Y/n:N-Nothing..I'm happy that i'm with you..

Jimin:I'm happy too!
Y/n:Well.... I'm kind of hungry... Did the food came?

Jimin:No... But we have to wait some minutes! And I have some news!

Y/n:What is it?
Jimin:Well you know that I have an older sister..

Y/n:yes...

Jimin:She will come here to stay with her boyfriend...

Y/n:What??

Jimin:Yeah.. She will come in few minutes.. So I will finally meet her boyfriend..

Y/n:Ohhh..

The food came and it was instant noodles!!My fav.

After 20 minutes we heard the door knock.. Jimin stood up and went to the door... He told me to come with him..

Jimin opened the door and we saw jungkook with Jimin's older sister..

Huh?What is happening?

To be continue...

What will happened next?Find out in the next part<3
LOVE YOU ALL! 

What will happened next?Find out in the next part<3LOVE YOU ALL!