15.no Ablo Engles

Nemo pov.

"hey Peter. Who's your friend?" Tony greets as we walk into the kitchen. He is wearing a fresh black suit with a newspaper in one hand and a cup of coffee in the other.

Peter gave me a beenie to hide my ears.

"This is...N-Norman...Norman Pup. He's an exchange student from-from Spain. He doesn't speak a word of English, do you Norman?"

"no" I reply. They both look at me  confused. "no ablo engles"

Tony nods and makes some bacon and egg for Peter and me.

"so, Norman. cómo estás" he says in a thic accent. I just hum with no clue what to say.

"he also doesn't speak a word of Spanish" Peter buts in nervously.

"he just spoke"

"yeah, yes. I spose he did." Peter whispers to himself as I play with my nail.

"where Nemo? He's usually at your side at all hours"

"nemo? He-He's with Ned. Having a sleepover" Peter lies again. I don't really know what to do so I just scratch my ear from under the beenie. I'm careful tho, so Tony doesn't see my ears.

"really? You usually never let Nemo out your sight. But okay, as long as your both okay" Tony smiles. Peter nods and grabs my hand and rushes me out the room after saying a quick goodbye.

"what do we do?" I ask. Peter runs his hand through his hair showing he's stressed so I wrap my arms around his waist.

"what are you doing?" he asks with a chuckle.

"hug" I say into his chest.

"Why?"

"to make Peter happy" he awws quietly and hugs back as I nuzzle my head into him and breath in his scent.

Without warning I jump into his arms in a ball. He nods me tightly as I take his body heat with a sigh.

"do you wanna go to sleep while I call Ned?" Peter asks softly. I nod into his shoulder and let him carry me back to his room.

_________________________________

Peter pov.

Ned is currently on his way so I'm left with Nemo as he sleeps on my chest.

When he fell asleep I placed him on my bed while I cal bed. But when I hung up Nemo started whining and kicking in his sleep so I went over to wake him up. When I touched him he just grabbed me and threw me on my bed then laid on my chest and went back to sleep.

I already told Friday to let him in so he should be here any minute.

I just lay there playing with Nemo's hair as he snores softly. He will occasionally move or just snuggle into me more but he has one of his fingers laced in my jeans belt loop and his other hand holding my shirt a little just to make sure I'm still here.

I grab a near by blanket and cover his curled up body making him sigh happily. I lean down and kiss his head before Ned walks in holding a stuffed giraffe in his hands.

"Ned...what is that?"

____________________________