4. mr. loki!

Nemo pov.

"Do you think the mortal should dress smartly?" Mr. Thor asks as him and mr. America look down on me as i roll around on the NYC shirt.

"He's a dog, but we could dress him up a bit. To make Tony happy"

We all make eye contact awkwardly making them smile shyly.

"Ive got just the thing" mr. America says before running off and coming back a few seconds later.

"Would this work?"

"Of corse" mr. Thor smiles and motions for me to walk towards him. I walk over with the shirt still in my mouth and sit infront of him.

"Do you wanna look fancy for Peter? It'll make him really happy!" I feel my talk wag against the carpet as he reaches to pet me.

I nod happily and see mr. America holding a small bowtie and collar.

"Lets try this huh?" I drop the shirt gently and let him clasp the bow tie around my neck then put the spiderman collar below.

"Awwwwww! Let me get a picture!" Mr. America squeals an brings out a thick square device im guessing is a 'phone'.

I tilt my head to the side. Push my ears in opposite directions and stick my tongue out and wait for the flash of the camera.

"We have a little over an hour so...wanna have a selfie party?"...

25 minutes later.

Im now dragging my favorite shirt through the large tower trying to find anyone to play with me but i only find long hallways.

The first door on the left was long and greet with 'DANGER' written on the front. With a grin i place the shirt in a near by corner and bury it with my snout, its still in sight just slightly hidden.

I race back to the room and nudge the door open.

Inside is a man with long black hair and dark clothes reading.

I bark loud enough for him to hear me but not startle him. He looks at me with and angered look but it softens when he sees its a doggo.

"What are you doing in my room, mortal?" He asks placing his book down beside him and walking towards me.

I run towards him and sniff his hand. Mint and salt. Its not a bad smell its just unique.

He smiles as i lick his palm and run my head against his arm.

"Are you the little pet tony got for the spiderling?" He asks. I nod and jump into his arms and lick his cheeck.

"Well, Peter shall be back soon so you have some time until he dose. You may leave my room if you wish" he places me down with a sad sigh and walks back to his book.

After a few minutes he realises im still here and gives me a confused look.

"Why are you still here? Don't you fear me!" He yells hoping to scare me. I just smile at him from the edge of the bed.

"Y-You dont fear me?" I shake my head with a grin. He lets out a breathless laugh and smiles to himself.

"My name is Loki, of Asgaurd!" I bark and jump onto his bed to lick him again. As he reads i lay on his side and let him scratch behind my ear. Just the right spot.

"Peter is a lucky bo-" just as mr. Loki says that a loud voice calls out my name.

"You should leave before we both get in trouble" he teases with a small smile. I lick his face and bury my head in his side.

"Baby boiiii! Where are you?" Mr. America's voice yelled making me slightly flinch.

A few seconds later mr. America and mr. Thor burst through the door with shields and hammers ready for a fight.

"Hello brother, great weather were having" mr. Loki says reading his book with no effect from the weapons ready to attack him.

"Give us the mort-dog" mr. Thor demands with a scold pointed towards loki. He just shrugs and goes back to reading. The two hero's just look at me in confusion since i dont seam to be held hostage by the green wearing man.

"Go on. I'll be here" mr. Loki says giving me a small smile making me lick his hand and bounce over to the men who were currently staring in utter shock.

I give a happy bark to mr. Loki before walking out the room to get my favrioute shirt.

"What the hell just happened?"

-----------------------------------------------------