6. meeting Peter

Nemo pov.

I sit on mr. Thor's lap waiting happily for Peter to arrive. Im sooo excited!

"Tony just texted! Him and Peter are on there way." Mr. America says reading his phone.

At that moment my tail stopped wagging and my ears went down as nerves surrounded me. I accendently let out a whine and cower into mr. Thors torso again.

"Whats wrong baby? Are you not feeling well?." Mr. America asks walking over to me. I shake my head and use my tail to hide my face from the two.

"Are-Are you nervouse?" The god asks in a soft voice. I shanefully nod and wrap my tail around my head tighter.

" its okay to be nervous pup. Me and Thor over here are nervous all the time. Im nervous for you to finally meet Peter and thor's nervous for...being a god?" Mr. America reasurres making me remove my tail and smile at him.

"You wanna hide so we can surprise Peter?" Mr. Thor asks happily as i nod and jump off his lap and over to the Box.

"Up ya go" mr. America says lifs me up and into the box. I sniff te shirt that was previously left in the box and instantly relax.

'Mr. Stark and Peter Parker are in the elevator. 3 floor down from this floor' Friday's voice calls through the room making my tail wag.

"Im gonna close the lid okay? Remember to stay quiet. See you soon" mr. America says waiting for me to nod and let him close the lid.

There are small holes in the roof so i can breath and stuff so i just have go wait...and wait and wait.

i hear a squeal from the door. Im so excited for the surprise! I duck down in the small box and let my tail wag with joy.

Peters pov!!!!! Get ready!

"Can we go a little faster dad? Pleaseeeeeeee!" I beg with puppy dog eyes. He sighs in defeat and starts to speed up slightly.

"Where is the surprise dad?" I ask. He just points down the hall causing me to squeal and grab his arm in an attempt to make him at least jog.

"Im not going any faster than this." My father says with a smirk. It only makes me wanna go faster.

I tun to the door a d try open it but when i try it dosent budge.

"I said you go in after me, remember?" I nod sadly at my father and wait the most painful 10 seconds of my life.

"Sorry dad...can you please open the door now?" He nods and rakes out his key card and holds it over the door making a click sound.

"Dont go running into things okay? Be gently" my dad says before shoving open the door for me to go through.

Inisde is my other dad-captain America. And uncle Thor standing in front of something.

"Hey son!" My dad greets with a huge grin.

"Hey dad, hey Uncle Thor. Dad said theres a surprise here?" I question trying to look behind the two but my hight is used against me.

"Yup." Dad says teasing my suspension.

"Sorry, could i hate it now? Please" i beg.

My dad's nod to each other making captain dad and uncle Thor move out the way revealing a small brown box with holes on top.

I race over and untie the louse blue and red bow and put it on the side before taking a deep breath and removing the lid.

"OH MY GOD!"

nemo pov.

The lid of my box is removed from above me making light seep into the box.

"OH MY GOD!" A soft voice cries and looks down at me. I face the figure and see

"Hey baby" he cooes down to me with tears in his eyes

"Hey baby" he cooes down to me with tears in his eyes. I reach up and bark happily causing him to burst out crying.

"Oh Pete! Do you like him?" Ironman asks as him and mr. America hold eachother in a loving way.

"I-I love him. Thank you guys s-so much!" The boy 'Peter' cries hard. I lick his salty tears away and sniff his face. He smell like the shirt but even newer and fresher.

"W-Whats his name?"

"We wanted you to name him, son. Its up to you" mr. America grins as tears prick him and his husbands eyes.

"Well, you look like a..."

---------------------------------------------