11. the walk

Nemo pov.

I wake up to a soft hand stroking my fur. I open my eyes slightly to see Peter looking down at me with a huge grin.

"Were home, Baby Boy" he says making Me bark and jump out the bag. I look around and see were in Peters bed room. It smelled like him.

I feel my tail wag and ears perk up.

"Hey, you wanna play or...go for a walk?" As he says this i start getting excited.

"A walk? Okay baby boy. I'll get your leash" he says walking over to a small play box with my plushies and other toys.

I bark and sit patiently for him to get the leash and attach it to my collar. When he dose i start pulling him out the room and to the elevator, Peter presses the button before stepping in and reching our floor.

"Lets go, Baby Boy!" He grins and opens the front door making me run around only to be held back by the leash.

"I can let you off when we reach the park okay?" I nod and walk beside him until we reach a huge dog park.

I bark happily and let him open the gate before closing it behind us then. He gives me a huge grin as dogs-all older and bigger than me, run around together.

"Come on, Baby Boy" he says walking over to a corner with some puppy toys. When we reach there Peter leans down and unclips my leash. He expects me to go run around but i just wanna stay with him.

"Go on. Have fun" he smiles and points to the other dogs but i just walk over and lay at his feet making him blush.

"Lets go to a bench yeah?"

He picks me up and carries me to a bench where we rest with my head on his lap and him petting my head.

"Why dont you wanna play? Are you scared?" I shake my head and nuzzle my nose into his legs. "I'll be fine y'know."

A bark is heard from in front of us making me look up to see a small Yorkshire terrier staring at me and Peter.

"Awwww! Look at it's adorable little fa-" Peter gets cut off by the dog growling loudly making him flinch slightly.

"HEY! LEAVE THEM ALONE!" The dogs owner yells from across the park. The dog keepz growling which causes Peter to hold onto me slightly in fear.

I stand up from his lap and start snarling at the terrier. It just barks while i growl loudly.

"Nemo, its fine" Peter says as i stand my ground. The dog barks once more before whimpering and backing off.

I sigh in rielfe and lay back on Peters lap. He looks at me in shock before stroking my fur.

"Thanks ,baby boy. Your amazing" he whispers and takes out his phone to play flappybird.

After about half an hour we decide to go home, probarly since i wouldn't leave Peters side to play or walk around.

"Your allowed to have fun you know" Peter says as we walk down the street. I nod and stop to sniff a lamppost. He waits patiently for me to follow him again which i did after marking my territory.

"I think Ned's coming over tonight. Remember we were all gonna watch starwars, baby boy"

I nod happily and start pulling him home, im soooooooooo excited!

"Slow down baby" he laughs softly.

--------------------------------------------------

Peter pov.

Its now 6 o'clock at night and after playing with Nemo for the last hour he's exhausted and decided to take a nap....on my chest.

I really have to pee but every time i try move the angel he whimpers and cries in his sleep so i end up staying.

I get a phone call making me answer quickly to stop Nemo from waking up.

"Hello?" I ask in a soft voice as nemo snores.

"Hey! Pet-" i cut ned off with a 'shhhh!'

"Nemo's sleeping on my chest. Whats up?" I whisper. You can practically hear him nod-if thats possible.

"Oh, okay. Im outside." He says like its nothing. I choke on air and ask.

"H-Huh? What do you mean your outside?"

"I mean im outside. I brough light sabors, cloaks and all the star wars movies. Plus its cold so can you open the door. I love it here" be squeals.

"Ned."

"Yeah?" My friend asks completly obliviouse of what i said just a moment ago.

"Nemo. Is. asleep. on. My. Chest" i repeat slowly so he understands.

"Oh. How do i get in then?"

"I'll get Friday to open the door then just come right up" i mumble before hanging up.

"Friday?"

"Yes Peter?" The AI replys in its monotone voice.

"Can you let Ned in please?" I ask softly as Nemo snores softly.

"Of corse Peter"

A few minutes later i hear loud footsteps running towards my room making me grin. He gets so excited.