3.the room! and shirt and the fall

Nemo pov.

While the team get the tower and i quote 'devil dog ready' i was allowed to look around. So far I've been to all of the top and middle floor. At the end of a long hall i see a red door.

I run towards it and see 'Peters room' written in black bold letters. I scratch at the door until it opens by its self. I walk inside and take a look around.

There's books and clothes all over the floor, a double bed, a desk and a few shelves.

I smell every scent of the room with excitement. In the corner is a pile of shirts. My nose carries me over and digs through the pile until i reach the bottom of the pile.

My baby teeth bite down into a shirt. I back up to see the shirt fully. It was white with 'i survived my trip to NY' on it.

 It was white with 'i survived my trip to NY' on it

I sniff it causing my tail to sway...aggressively. i sniff it more and eventually roll on it

"Where is the young pup? Tony says Peters coming home soon" i hear mr. Ameica say down the hall.

"Lets check Peters room"

Mr. America and blond man walk into the room and grin as i shove my face through the neck hole.

"Leave young spiderlings room" the god says walking towards me. He reaches for the shirt im wrapped in but backs up when i growl loudly at him.

"Thats not nice, is that my sons shirt?" Mr. America says laughing at my protectivness.

I nod happily and let him pick me up and back to 'thor's room'

"We've got till tomorrow after 3 until you meet Peter! Lets get you to bed since its late" mr. America says kindly. I yawn and lean into his arms before falling asleep.

💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤

I wake up in a fluffy circular bad covered in funny lines

I wake up in a fluffy circular bad covered in funny lines. I sniff around until i find the perfect scent! The shirt.

I jump out the bed and run around the room witch is covered in American flags and stuff. This must be mr. America's room.

I run to a big white pain of draws filled with clothes and think of a way to get in. The scent of the shirt is coming from the middle drawer but i can't reach.

After a minute of contemplating i grab a laundry basket from the other side of the room and use it to climb along the small shelves.

After jumping around for a while i end up on top of the drawrs but still can't reach. With a loud growl i reach down as far as i can without falling.

I use my little claws to open the drawer showing me the shirt i desperately need.

I slowly start leaning forward as i try grab the shirt...

One minute im reaching for a shirt, the next im stuck under a pile of clothes.

I bark loudly to get any attention to save me from the evil clothes trying to hurt me!

"Baby boi! Where are you?" Mr. America's voice yells through the room meaning help was here. I howl and wait for the clothes to be taken away from my face.

The clothing is ripped away from my eyes making me able to see again. Mr. America looks down at me in worry but i just reach up for him to life me up.

When he dose i lick his whole face while he giggles. About a minute and a half later he pulls away with a smile and carries me to the door.

As we get to the door i start smelling the shirt again and whine until me places me back on the ground.

I happily hop oer to the shirt before picking it back up and dancing to mr. America

"You really love that shirt don't you?"

-------------------------------------------------