5. waiting!

Nemo pov.

Im now sitting in a small box with the lid open waiting for Peter Parker. I was told i only have to wait about 20 minutes but i got bored and started scratching the couch, mr. America didn't let me sit on the couch anymore :(

In my box is a blanket to lay on and the ' i survived my trip to NYC' shirt. Plus a small squeakie toy.

"How much longer?" Mr. Thor asks America man followed by an annoyed sigh.

"Ill text tony" a few minutes later he groans loudly after reading the 'text'." Tony says another half hour. They went to MacDonalds cuz Peter was hungry!"

I bark in annoyance but stay in the box. The super heros just give me a sad smile before groaning themselves.

"You want out of the box?" I nod happily and jump out the box and over to mr. America's feet with my ears down to look sad.

"Your not allowed on the couch!" He says crossing his arms and ignoring me completly.

"Steven, you cant do tha-" mr. America cuts off the god rudely.

"Its my couch!"

"Its tony's couch" he corrects making my tail sway.

"Well, tony's my husband! So whatever he owns i own aswell!" America man yells clearly annoyed.

"But the dog is...well its a dog, it dosent know anything yet-no offence" the god apoligises.

A few seconds later mr. America gives up and lifts me from the floor to the couch so i can snuggle into his side.

I smile to myself and soon fall asleep.

Tony pov. *crazy right!*

Im in the car with Peter on my way home from MacDonalds excited for him to meet the puppy.

"So dad? How was your day?" My son asks with his face filled with chicken nuggets

"It was okay, Pete. What 'bout you?" He smiles and starts telling me all about his day witch took at least a few minutes.

"...and now im in your car with you and Happy" he smiles happily making me ruffle his hair with a chuckle.

"Can i stay up late tonight? Me and MJ are gonna try stay up all night!"

"Sure, kid. But go to bed before i get up. And there might be a little something for you when we get home" as the words come out my mouth Peters face lights up like it dose on Christmas.

"What is it? Can i know? Pleaseeeeee dad!" I just shake my head at his pointlessly adorable begs.

" i cant tell you...but your gonna love it!" I smile and watch him pout and stare out the window with excitement witch he tries to hide but fails miserably.

"Happy? How much longer?" Pete asks the driver who just sighs.

"Not long kid, almost there!" I give him a nod in thanks and let him get back to driving.

"Im soooo excited dad! If i guess will you tell me?" He questions happily. I just shake my head.

"Nope. I don't wanna ruin the best surprise of your life!" I grin as he squeals to himself and starts almost jumping out hus secret.

"Is it better than the queens poster you got me? Is it better than the spiderman plushie-wait wait wait wait WAITTT!!!is it better than when we went to the drive in movie with the avengers and watched alllllll the Star Wars movies and stayed up 2 nights in a row!!!" he rambles making me burst put laughing.

"Peter. Its better than all of those combined! I promise you!" He nods and waits till we drive up to the Start Tower garage.

"Let me park and we should be okay!" Happy says pulling into a space and parking perfectly.

"Peter, i need you to wait for me to get out before you go looking for your surprise okay? And you need to follow me because the surprise is with your other dad and uncle Thor" i remind him in the kindest way possible.

"Okay dad, im so so so so so sooooooooooooo excited!" He squeals happily and gives me a tight hug.

"I love you dad" he mumbles into my shoulder causing me to melt.

"I love you to Peter" i cough lightly and wrap my arms around him as we park perfectly.

"Lets go, son"

---------------------------------------------------