Tail

Unfortunately I'm running out of pre-written chapters so updates may come a bit slower from now on, sorry in advance ~Axel

"HE'S A LAMIA?!" Strange all but screamed making me hiss and curl up more at the volume.

Bruce looked at me then back to him "Uh yeah, is there a problem?" Strange looked between the two of us in disbelief as I flicked my tongue out every few seconds, feeling less helpless in this body.

"IS THERE A- YES THERE'S A PROBLEM LAMIA EAT PEOPLE, AND HE'S A GIANT ONE!" I hissed again and shifted my body, knocking some equipment off the table as I did so.

Strange glared at me and Bruce gave me a wary glance before shrugging
"Well Dentra's a sweetheart so..." he walked over to the door and opened it letting the people outside know that I was okay and they could come in.

Peter and Tony were first through the door, followed by Loki and the twins then finally Bucky and Steve. All of them except Steve and Pietro stopped just inside the door, shocked by my change in size and appearance.

Loki was the first to break out of the trance, walking right up to me, much closer than where Steve and Pietro were, and placed a hand on my tail causing me to relax slightly. This seemed to also calm the others since they all fully entered the room, Tony and Bucky went to talk to Bruce and Steve, Wanda went to her brother and Peter came bounding excitedly towards me.

"You look so awesome dude!" He yelled making me wince slightly since my ears were much more sensitive now whereas Loki just chuckled and leaned against my tail while he glared at Strange who looked horrified.

Peter reached his hands towards me acting like a child that wanted to be picked up and I moved my right hand towards him with my palm facing upwards. He grabbed the tip of my pointer finger and pulled my hand closer to him, peering over the side of my palm and eventually attempted to climb onto it. I moved my other hand to cup his small body and he sat in the middle of my hands with his legs hanging off the edge as he looked at me in amazement.
"You have to be bigger than the Hulk, how big is your torso? It has to be around 13 feet tall?" I nodded my head and his eyes seemed to literally sparkle

I looked over to Tony when I saw him lightly elbow Bruce
"Hey, who do you think would win in a fight, Jolly green or Nagini over there?" He asked Bruce and he seemed to think it over for a minute.

"Depends." Bruce started "On weather Hulk would actually fight our resident flower boy, either way I think it would be a close match I mean" he gestured to me and then my tail which almost circled the room "look at the size of him."

The room went quiet for a moment as everyone thought it over until doctor Strange spoke up, adressing the whole room
"Excuse me but what exactly is going on here?" He said in a cold and commanding tone before giving me a look that showed pure disgust.

I hissed aggressively and pulled Peter close to my chest also wrapping my tail around Loki, who was still leaning against me, and holding both of them close while I glared at the doctor.

"What do you mean, Strange?" Tony asked, sporting a glare of his own

He was sent a look of disbelief as Strange gestured to my hissing form in the corner "THIS! How can you treat this MONSTER like its a person, and letting a child near it is just asking for trouble, at any second it could decide to rip him to shreds or swallow him whole and there would be nothing you could do about it! This is a whole new level of irresponsible, even for you Stark." He growled and I whimpered slightly at his harsh words.

Peter noticed due to our close proximity and looked up before placing a hand on my chest causing me to look down at his smiling face
"Don't listen to anything he says, I will never see you as a monster." He assures me and I smile slightly at him.

Loki looks up at us and addresses Peter
"Child, can you please take Dentra out of the room, it seems the grown ups need to have a little talk." Peter nodded and climbed onto my shoulder before jumping to the floor, he walked over to the door as I unfurled my body, allowing Loki to move towards the group of angry adults that was forming around Strange.

Peter opened the double doors and I ducked down to slither through, followed by Pietro and Wanda who ushered us down the hall as I began to hear multiple loud, and angry voices overlapping. We soon made it into the main room and I slowed my pace, assuming that I wasn't allowed outside like this, but was surprised when the three continued walking outside. I continued to follow them, slightly slower than before taking a deep breath when we made it outside. I closed my eyes as I reveled in the unfamiliar feeling of the sun hitting my scales.

The three sat on the blanket which was still set up from the day before and I circled my body around it making a sort of nest for the four of us.
"That doctor knows nothing." Pietro stated bluntly
"How dare he call such a kind person such harsh words." The other two nodded in agreement and I just sighed and lay down with my head resting on my folded arms.

"Is true though" I mumbled and all three of them immediately glared at me, Peter walked over to me and sat cross-legged in front of my face and the twins also moved so that they were both sat looking at me

"No. It isn't." Peter stated and crossed his arms "and as proud as I am for how well you just spoke, you should never say things like that. It isn't true, you are the most gentle person I have ever met, you spent all day yesterday picking flowers for everyone for crying out loud!" He threw his hands in the air and almost fell backwards but managed to catch himself before he did. Peter leaned forward and gently placed a hand on my arm "Mr Strange was just being prejudice, what you are shouldn't define who you are."

I looked at him with the ghost of a smile on my face and damp eyes "N-not scared of me?" I asked in confusion as a flicker of hope shone in my serpentine eyes

"I'd be scared of a butterfly before being scared of you."