Chapter 34 - Raunchy Race

Polly held her phone in her hand, ready to read the text as every Islander swarmed around her. "Islanders- today you will be competing with the Islanders at Casa Amor in Raunchy Race. Each villa will be tasked with the same challenge. The villa that completes each challenge the fastest will be rewarded with a party tonight. #SlowAndSteadyWontWinThisRace." 

Knowing our responses would be timed, the girls got out of the pool and wrapped towels around themselves. The ten of us sat at the loungers, waiting for the first text to come through. We leaned forward in anticipation, resting our elbows on our knees and staring at our phones. Finally, the first challenge came through.

Peyton swiped up her phone. "The shortest boy must snog the shortest girl for 10 seconds," she announced. Without hesitation, David and Polly leaned over the coffee table and kissed passionately in a properly wet snog. Polly pulled away and returned casually to her seat, leaving David pink in the face and out of breath.

The next text came through on my screen. "The oldest girl must give the youngest boy a minute long lap dance!" After a bit of shouting out our ages into the air, it was confirmed that Giselle was the oldest girl, and Martin was the youngest of the guys. Giselle adjusted her yellow bikini top as she stood and sauntered over to Martin.

"Is anyone timing this?" she asked as she knelt and began crawling on her knees toward the lucky boy. I confirmed that I was and glanced between the exotic dance and the escalating numbers on my screen. Giselle parted his legs in a smooth motion and lifted herself between them, slowly standing yet keeping her face close to his skin, trailing up his torso. She stood to her feet and began dancing over his leg. When she was halfway done, she stared over at me. "Jesus, what all am I supposed to do for thirty more seconds?"

There wasn't a single dancer between us, but Peach was the closest with her occupation as a model. "Straddle him like a cowboy!"

Giselle obliged and wrapped her legs around his waist, waving an imaginary lasso and stealing a fictional cowboy hat off of his head. When the timer ran out, she gave him a couple of pats on the cheek and returned to her seat.

Connor reached down as his phone rang. "The tallest boy must kiss the neck of the girl he fancies the most," he said. He tossed the phone down beside him. "Not me or David." Mason and Flynn stood back to back, and with Martin as their judge, it was decided that Mason was the tallest of the new boys. As soon as it was announced, Mason ran over to where the girls were sat and greeted me with his lips. His left hand gripped one side of my neck while his mouth pressed sweet kisses into my skin.

"Want a hickey?" Mason grinned up at me.

"No, but thank you," I smiled back. Mason's turn ended and he returned to his seat, receiving high fives from his boys.

Flynn grabbed his phone next. "For the ladies: kiss every boy that shares a letter of your name."

"Every letter?" I panicked. With my name, I ended up kissing Martin, David, and Mason. Peyton got the most action out of our group, kissing every boy except David.

Peach looked at the next text to come through. "For the boys: kiss the girl you are most attracted to."

Martin walked over to embrace Giselle, and David skipped over to Polly to finish their previous kiss from the game. Connor looked torn between two of the girls. In front of me, Flynn and Mason had stacked. The adrenaline of the game pushed the intrusive thoughts aside as I kissed both of the new boys. Connor couldn't decide between Peyton and Peach and kissed them both in a rebellious display.

After a few moments of silence, Martin announced the text that came through on his phone. "Villa Islanders- congratulations! You beat the Casa Amor residents by 4.2 seconds! Enjoy your 70s themed party night! #BoogieWoogieWoogie #HustleForYourHustle!" We cheered for our victory, then settled back down on the loungers.