o3. the empire's game..

"You bastard!"

There were no thoughts in that moment. Though her blaster was armed and ready,orna decided her dormant anger needed a more violent approach, not a quicker one for that matter. So she took a swing at the man holding Luke, busting the side of Han's face with her fist.

Han dropped Luke to the ground, staggering back. He held his face, utterly confused, because it was dark and his memory was starting to get frail the more people he annoyed so much he knew they would want to punch him.

Luke's wide eyes stared at Han in disbelief, then noticed how Lorna didn't seem half done with what felt like a reunion. So he stood up and stepped between them, "You know each other?"

A Wookie cry emerged from the shadows and though many would see Chewbacca and be horrified and praying for their life, now Han's partner was crying out in happiness and relief. He wrapped his huge arms around Lorna from the back, lifting her off the ground.

"Princess?" Han rubbed the side of his face, staring at Chewie as he was talking the explanation to his very forgetful friend. "What princess?"

Luke was lost, but he remained silent, watching the scene unfold. There was no need for further noise above the whisper level of a Wookie.

Then, as Chewie held Lorna so tight, her mental hair holder fell off, releasing all that mass of curly red locks, bouncing up and down, especially as she struggled against the grip of her "hug attacker".

"No way!" Han suddenly gasped. Finally, when he knew he remembered too, Chewie placed Lorna back down and gave a small nudge forward, more emotional than ever.

Though she was glaring at both of them, Lorna woke up with another hug, this time from Han. And just as everyone had their limits, she had hers too. She didn't let the hug last, pushing the ex smuggler away from her.

"You stole me from my planet!"

"Woah," Han rose his hands, rather offended. And he had a very funny expression when he felt like people were blaming him for ridiculous things. It happened more than he would have liked lately. "Hold on there, princess. What happened was not our fa-"

"So you two do know each other," Luke nodded, astonished by the amount of coincidences he was facing. He also seemed rather amused, which contrasted with Chewie's verge of tears, Han's confusion and Lorna's anger.

She pushed Han back again, "You left me in that room without hesitation. What did you think a child would do?"

"We went back and looked for you..."

"And to top all of that, you didn't even tell me the truth!" Lorna interrupted him with one bit of a louder pained cry. She quickly wiped her eyes and regained her glare, pointing one finger at Han, "My family died and I had to find that out on my own."

Luke was unsure whether or not he was surprised yet that Lorna became so emotionally invested in this topic. And by the likes of it, it seemed to him as if her and Han had a past that left Luke's friend rather sad.

Han had a talent though, and that was covering up his real emotion for the sake of always moving forward. And while Luke reached to touch Lorna's arm and calm her down before more noise would give away their location, Han realized something so he pointed at them, "But how did you two meet?"

"There's no time for that," Luke shook his head. "What's it that they are hiding in this city?"

"What do you think me and Chewie are doing here, Luke?" Han rhetorically answered. "We left the squadron since smaller numbers are harder to spot and decided to check why Zor still had so much Empire activity and what happened to the city."