o4. dark rooms..

"What you said about being a Jedi... Most people don't have that vision about it anymore," Luke spoke, directly to Lorna after several minutes of silence. Though Han managed to fly them off Zor, they didn't leave the system yet, deciding instead to regroup with Han's assigned squadron in a safe cantina.

Though many came to greet Luke, he preferred joining Lorna at a quiet table in the end, especially due to his mild curiosity. He has been working hard on not being the onky Jedi anymore, that now with the opportunity arising on the horizon, he was feeling suspicious, long before allowing happiness to settle in.

"I grew up with Jedi stories on my home planet," the redhead admitted with a deep sigh. While Luke was probably enjoying the sentiment of new, Lorna was covering the shaking of her hands as much as she could.

The second she pulled that trick back on Zor with the Sith, she felt dizzy and weakened.

"It's normal," Luke nodded towards her shaking hands. "I imagine you are also feeling your head quite heavy too. I would be surprised if you didn't have this symptoms after how professionally you used the Force back there, with no technique or former training."

"Oh, so being a Jedi hurts?" Lorna quickly groaned. Her smallest feeling of embarassment made her pull her hands off the table, hiding them on her lap.

"Not if you learn how to dosage power. I can teach you that... But what you said about your ledger-?"

The beginning of his question irritated the last patience out of Lorna and she got up from their table. "Hold that thought, Skywalker," she pulled out the memory disk from her pocket. "I gotta handle this first and I suppose you'd still need to see what the bad guys were up to, right?"

But she hardly gave Luke time to answer. Lorna was already halfway through the room, before he could react and she made sure to already engage in a conversation with someone else. That someone else happened to be Chewie though.

He greeted her with sadness and regret and guilt came and stabbed her right in her shattered soul. So much that Lorna put the disk back in her pocket and smiled up to the Wookie, "You are forgiven. It's all my fault apparently anyway, if you guys really looked for me that night... I've always been a stupid child."

The long protest groan of the Wookie acted like some type of call because Han returned around the bar with two glasses of alcohol. "Don't talk bad about yourself around Chewie. He takes it personal when it's people he likes."

Lorna had time to take a good look at Han this time too. He definitely got older, much like she did, because time was often merciless. It was in its nature. But she also noticed he had the same smile, the same mannerisms and jokes, and definitely a varation of the same clothes, despite his new, fancier job.

Serving herself, Lorna took one of the glasses from Han, Chewie taking the other. "Woah," Han exclaimed. "Since when do you drink?"

"I am not a child anymore," Lorna reminded him, after already having downed the contents of the glass. She wiped her mouth and returned the empty thing to Han.

He received it back with a light frown, staring at its bottom before tossing it away on the bar. "What was that thing with Luke? You got those powers like him?"

"I don't know about the similarity part," Lorna answered as honest as ever, but considering Han's oblivious eyebrow rise, she explained in easier terms, an overall truth. "I suppose you can say I do."

"Damn," Han huffed a short laugh, taking the empty glass from Chewie as well. He tossed it on the clean bar, sliding it away from them. "The kid's been looking for someone like him for a while now. If I knew you had them, I would have told him about the lost princess..."