𝟏𝟕 - 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐨𝐨𝐝𝐞𝐧 𝐞𝐝𝐠𝐞

Jungkook was about to walk out the door when he halted after hearing your voice.

"Please Jungkook, don't do this", It was a cry for help, a whisper filled with heartache.

He stood holding the lock of the door, not turning to look at you even once, just stopping for a second and then proceeding to leave.

Nothing would be able to change your fate now.

You had no choice but to give up your company, give up all you worked for.

---------------------------

"Actually, I've decided it's best if we just kill Y/N, she won't have anymore chances of escaping plus since her company doesn't have a legal person to take over, I will take over after her death as the most qualified to do so, what do you think?", Daniel questioned Jungkook.

Jungkook let out an internal groan, this was not part of the plan.

Daniel was supposed to make you sign the paper first to buy Jungkook enough time that now he didn't have.

"Sounds good", Jungkook faked a smile dearly hoping Daniel was foolish enough to not see through him and he was.

"Good, so what are we waiting for, get her out here", he smirked loading his gun.

"Sure", Jungkook gulped, walking back to the room you were in.

---------------------------

"Hey, get up!", you felt the rope around your feet untie.

You opened your eyes a little more and it was Jungkook.

Perhaps all that nonsense of him turning against you before was just a terrible nightmare or so you thought until Jungkook brought you right to Daniel.

"Well well, you got minutes left before you get a bullet right where your head should be", Daniel bitterly chuckled.

"This doesn't mean you win", you narrowed your eyes at him.

"You still have the courage to talk back! Let's see if you will after this", he tilted his head slightly as Jungkook brought you closer to the half constructed plank on the edge of the building.

He let go of you but you were still hoping he hadn't.

"Go on, walk on it", Daniel smirked.

You gulped nervously, heaving in a huge breath before walking to the edge of the plank. There was no turning back.

One look down and you could only see yourself dead on the ground.

Memories of your mother and Mia flashed before you. They were always there for you.

Even Jungkook popped up in your mind, he came into your life showing you a way to live far beyond just your daily routine, he showed you how to relax and have fun.

You lived an okay life but there was something missing.

Despite all you had done, all the money you made, how successful you were, you were never truly happy and maybe that was because you never had the chance at love and now you never would.

"Goodbye Y/N", you heard Daniel say as you closed your eyes.

"Wait!", Jungkook screamed as your shoulders relaxed in relief, even if only for mere seconds.

"What!", Daniel groaned in frustration, he was this close to killing you.

"I-I should be the one to kill Y/N", Jungkook stated.

Daniel thought for a moment as if he didn't completely trust Jungkook but he'd do anything to hurry this up.

"Good idea, I'd love to watch", Daniel grinned.

And now it was Jungkook who was aiming the gun at you.

Once again you closed your eyes.

On the edge of the plank you stood.

You heard the trigger of the gun.

Jungkook's hands were sweaty.

He couldn't fail now.

This was it.

The shot rang through your ears.

But you didn't feel anything.

-----------------------------------------------

Ooooh what do you think happened?

Also two parts in one day ahhhh, don't get your hopes up guys lol, I may not be able to do this again but I hope you enjoyed! ❤️✨