𝟎𝟐- 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐭 𝐟𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐫

"Be back by dinner okay", your mother demanded through the phone.

"Yes mom", you replied, a smile forming on your face. Despite the fact you were a grown adult, your mother still had the tendency to treat you like a little child but of course you didn't mind, she was the person who had stuck by you this whole time and you couldn't be where you are today without her.

Your mother cut the call before returning to look at her shopping list to scan the next item she needed. She was currently at the mall grabbing a few essentials.

Rolling through the isles, she searched for the item she was looking for when she felt a sudden cold touch to her forehead. Everyone around her gasped running away from the scene as your mother was still trying process what was going on.

A man had just put a gun to your mother's head and horrifyingly, this wasn't the first time this had happened. Everyone knew who you were which meant they were after your mother all the time, using her as bait to get to you.

"Call your daughter, tell her she has to pay a hefty price if she still wants you alive", the man smirked. Your mother stayed calm despite being in a situation which was anything but calm. She took out her phone with her shaky hands, trying to calm herself so it didn't look like she was panicking.

"Umm actually ma'am, that won't be necessary", a young boy nearly your age interrupted the situation, confronting your mother.

"Leave if your life's still precious to you", the man previously threatening your mother warned the boy.

"Actually, I'll take the risk", the boy smirked before kicking the gun out of the man's hand as it flew across the store.

As the man looked to see where the gun had landed, the boy took this opportunity to punch him hard enough that he was knocked out onto the ground in seconds. Everyone hiding in the store watching then applauded for the boy who simply bowed in return.

"Are you okay?", he asked your mother.

"I'm fine dear, thank you for that, you didn't have to", your mother said.

"It's what I do, if I can fight, might as well use it for some good", he chuckled, scratching the back of his head.

"What's your name son?", your mother questioned.

"Jeon Jungkook", he said, putting his hand out for your mother to shake.

"What can I do for you to repay this favour?", your mother asked as she quickly went to dig into her bag for some cash.

"No, no, really it's fine", Jungkook smiled.

Your mother was taken aback by the boy's delightful personality. "I would still like to thank you some way dear so you have to have dinner with me and my family tonight", your mother insisted, still feeling guilty for not paying the favour back.

"I guess I could come over", Jungkook smiled thinking it wouldn't be polite to reject the lady's offer now.

———————————-
I hope to make the next parts a lot longer; these parts were to just sorta of start the story. I hope you want to keep reading so far and if you have suggestions for how this story progresses, I would love to hear them❤️✨