𝟐𝟔 - 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐞𝐝𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠

Heads up! Don't forget to wear a fancy suit or dress, we're heading to a wedding! ;)

----------------------------------

Mia twirled in her long white laced chiffon gown. It looked so good on her, not to forget it made her eyes twinkle as she stared at herself through the mirror.

"Here comes the water works!", she began to fan her face as to not ruin her makeup from the tears wanting to spew out.

"You look amazing", you exclaimed.

"Thank you Y/N, thank you for all of it", she held your hands as she gave you the biggest smile.

"I told you not to mention it", you pouted. You had wanted to buy Mia a wedding gift but unable to really set your mind on anything specific, you generously paid for a huge chunk of her wedding including her wedding dress.

"I'll try not to- but I'll always remember this", she squeezed your hands before letting go.

"Ok ok, now your turn", she pointed her fingers at your ironed out bridesmaid gown behind you. 

You heaved in a breath before taking it in the dressing corner and putting it on.

Mia waited impatiently, everything about today was giving her goosebumps, she would never be able to live her wedding day all over again so she tried very hard to remember every detail of the day including the way you laughed and twirled in the gown you had been supposedly forced to wear but Mia knew you actually liked it but that was something you would never admit.

"Isn't it pretty!", Mia clapped.

"Yes, it is", you gave her a satisfied smile back.

"Here come the water works again", Mia fanned herself for the thousandth time.

"Hold it in", you chuckled.

Soon your mother had joined the two of you too as she came in wearing a very similar indigo gown like the one you were wearing since she was a bridesmaid as well.

"You look stunning mom!", you smiled.

"Tell me something I don't know dear", she winked, making both you and Mia laugh.

Your sweet wholesome moment was soon interrupted by a knock.

"Come in!", you called out.

Jungkook entered and upon seeing you, he closed his eyes shut, almost falling over a stool near the entrance of the door.

"Woah woah", you went and held him up.

"Why the eyes closed?", you asked, chuckling at his odd behaviour.

"I just umm, it's bad to look at the bride in her wedding dress before the wedding", he looked like he was actually trying to convince you rather than state it as the truth.

"I think that's only for the groom", you giggled.

"Oh right", Jungkook stated, scratching the back of his head.

In all honesty, Jungkook was just making that up. The real reason he rather keep his eyes shut was you. 

He knew it would be that much harder to leave if on the very last night he had memories with you, it was in that beautiful gown that suited you perfectly.

Sighing in defeat of his unattainable plan which was to attend the whole wedding with his eyes shut, he opened them so he was staring at your face.