𝟎𝟗 - 𝐁𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐦𝐚𝐢𝐝 𝐠𝐨𝐰𝐧

You were frozen in shock as you quickly removed Jungkook's hand from your mouth, "Did you hear that!?, he wants to kill me!", you bit on your lip very hard preventing yourself from crying so Jungkook couldn't see.

"Don't worry Y/N, I'll protect you, I promise", Jungkook sounded pretty firm on his statement but who knew what Daniel was capable of.

"But what if you don't ?", you asked.

Jungkook gently took your hands in his and unlike the last several times, you didn't flinch, you were getting used to of his touch and quite frankly liking it, "trust me", he looked you right in the eye that you had no room to question otherwise.

The moment was soon interrupted by Mia calling as you remembered her wedding dress appointment.

"Let's get going", Jungkook said as he walked out the hall but abruptly stopped when you didn't follow.

You were afraid that Daniel was still out there, that he was going to kill you as soon as possible and in this moment, the tiny bathroom hallway seemed like your best bet at survival.

Jungkook came back to you, holding your hand and dragging you with him as you tried to get out of his hold but he was too strong.

For the first time in your life, you were truly afraid, yes you had heard people wanting to kill you before for your company or money but it had never been from someone so close to you like Daniel and now you were questioning everything and everyone.

Jungkook had never seen you so dim and lost in your thoughts as he did now when as you were in the front seat and he was driving to the mall. He took this opportunity to say something, "Y/N, you don't have to worry", he sighed.

"B-but", you were quick to say something back but he interrupted you again.

"Look I'm right by you so quit worrying, have a good time with Mia and don't let her know about anything", he stated rather calmly.

You nodded your head looking out the window of the car instead to block out all your thoughts.

—————————————-

Reaching the mall, you noticed yourself trying to stay close to Jungkook as much as possible, your life was in danger after all.

"You know, you clinging on to my arm like that really makes me look like your boyfriend", Jungkook chuckled making you blush a furious red.

"Even in a time like this, you can't stop with your jokes", you huffed.

Little did you know that Jungkook was just trying to distract you, he knew how scared you were and he was just trying to ease the tension.

Soon you and Jungkook met up with Mia, heading to the dress boutique right away.

Walking in to it, both you and Mia were in shock. It was any girl's dream to be surrounded by beautiful dresses of all brands.

Mia had instantly started trying on her wedding gowns and you would be lying if you said you hadn't gotten teary eyed through the process, you had practically been with Mia since childhood and for such a magnificent day like her wedding to come really hit you that she was all grown up.

Soon enough you guys had found the dress. It was a simple lace gown but Mia made it work. "You look so pretty", you were stuck in awe and despite not having a boyfriend forget marriage, you too wanted a dress now.

"Ok Y/N, now it's your turn for the bridesmaid dress", Mia wiggled her brows as you sighed. of course she was excited about this, you weren't a big fan of dresses and you had never let Mia ever choose outfits for you but she got to finally do just that.

You soon changed into a nice indigo knee length dress with similar lace finishes like Mia's wedding gown. Looking in the mirror, you thought you looked ridiculous but with all the confidence you had, you walked out to showcase it to Mia.

Mia's mouth was left agape and you slightly worried. "Is it that bad?", you nervously asked.

"Oh my god Y/N, are you kidding me! You look amazing", she shrieked in joy, enough for employees around to look at you and even a certain Jungkook.

He had to do a double take before he was shamelessly staring at you. You looked so beautiful.

Jungkook's attention although was soon cut short when he saw a certain man lingering around you. He kept staring at you and then communicating with a Bluetooth.

Thinking this must be one of Daniel's men here to track you down, Jungkook quickly jumped the man.

—————————————-

Ahh how are you liking it this far?❤️✨