𝟐𝟏 - 𝐒𝐩𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐤

The car ride was eerily silent, too silent for your liking.

Lucky for you, your house was fairly close to your work place and as soon as you got out the car, you went far away from Jungkook as possible, putting the distance between you and him.

You were very happy to see that all your employees were relieved to see you back at office, some of them asking about Kang corporation and your kidnapping.

Those were things you left behind so there wasn't much to say except it was all over and you were grateful to be alive.

Today was a busy day for you and you were lucky for it.

It gave you less time to think about the ever growing awkwardness and rage between you and Jungkook who had spoken nothing to you since you entered the office.

His solemn eyes always staring forward like a statue as he stood like a shadow, following you everywhere you went.

You had to be honest, you missed having him bud into whatever you were doing, calling you "princess" which you despised. You would do anything to go back to that.

Where did everything go wrong? You had a gut-wrenching feeling it had to do something with the night in the pool.

-----------------------------

You waited patiently at the mall foodcourt.

You had just gotten out of work and the next stop was to meet Mia.

The thing was you had yet to meet Mia's Fiancé. It was a weird thing that you had heard nothing about him since you were her best friend but Mia was spontaneous like that.

They had only started dating a couple of months ago but Mia was sure he was the one and now they were weeks away from tying the knot.

You had warned her that she was getting into it too deep too quickly and she had replied with "When you know it's love, you'll want to go all the way".

You never thought you would ever be able to feel like that and it was a sad thing to ponder about.

You looked at the watch and your feet tapped out of nervousness. They hadn't showed up yet and to make it even more awkward, Jungkook stood like a pilgrim right behind you and you were getting stares from everyone.

"You can take a seat Jungkook", you turned around to meet his cold eyes.

"Sitting isn't my job", he replied looking straight ahead.

You sighed slumping in your seat.

Five more minutes passed until you saw a glimpse of Mia from a far.

She found you instantly, waving in excitement.

As she walked closer, you saw the hand she held and the man next to her.

They both took a seat as you couldn't fathom who was sitting next to her.

"J-jimin!", you gulped.

"Hi Y/N", he chuckled watching your bewilderment.

"Oh well, looks like you guys know each other", Mia smiled.

"Hyung! How come you didn't tell me?", Jungkook pouted from behind you.

"It was a surprise and I knew the both of you would be here", Jimin replied.

You let out a sigh of relief. You were wondering about all the things Mia's Fiancé could have been, afraid it was someone not right for her but Jimin was selfless, caring and as you saw the love they held for each other, they fit perfectly together like pieces of a puzzle.

You were so happy for your best friend.

You guys began to catch up and ordered some food. It still irritated you how Jungkook stood behind you like a hawk.

"Grab a seat Kookie, don't you want to eat too?", Jimin questioned.

Jungkook took the advice of the older and took the only empty seat which was next to you.

You rolled you eyes, he hadn't sat when you had offered him a seat, what a brat!

You began to munch on your fries quietly as you conversed with Mia in front of you.

Jimin and Jungkook doing the same next to you.

Jungkook's hand reached out to grab the ketchup bottle only to miss your drink which was in the way and it ended up spilling all over you.

-----------------------------------------------

Only a few more chapters left!

Hope you enjoyed!❤️✨