𝟏𝟏 - 𝐖𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐨𝐰 𝐥𝐞𝐟𝐭 𝐨𝐩𝐞𝐧

You slammed the door shut to your room falling on the bed with a thump.

Why was he like this?

Why did you care so much what he was like?

You couldn't help the tears that made your pillow soaking wet. You didn't even sense your window that had opened letting the cold breeze through or the unknown man that entered your room with it.

You felt a hand stroke your hair, "There, there", the deep voice rang through the room as you jolted up only to be held down.

"W-who are you!", you were scared to say the least.

"You don't need to know who I am", the man bitterly chuckled before he was tying a rope to your hands.

"Stop!, let me go!", you tried to fight him off but it only got him angrier.

"I didn't want to go this far but...", he smirked.

"Come in", he called out and in entered your mother held at gunpoint.

You gasped in shock only wishing Jungkook was here but he was not, it was all your fault, he was correct about that man at the mall and now you felt stupid and you were more or else going to end up in a terrible situation.

"Now since you don't have your pathetic bodyguard to save you, I guess you have a choice to make, come with me or we kill your mother", the grimace never left his face as he said those words.

"Y/N, you don't have to-", your mother tried to interfere.

"Shut up!", the man yelled making you flinch.

"You don't have all day, hurry up", he sang.

"I-I'll go with you just leave my mother", you tried hard not to cry.

"Good choice, let's get going", he stated grabbing you by your tied up hands and dragging you out with him.

———————-

"I'm so stupid, I shouldn't have yelled", Jungkook sighed, staring at the steering wheel infront of him.

He knew you were already agitated about Daniel trying to kill you, he shouldn't have made it worse by arguing and then you fired him. How was he supposed to face you ever again.

He got out the car with a heavy heart, he walked into the house only to see your mother sobbing on the floor.

"What happened!", he frantically asked helping her to a seat.

"Y/N she- they- got her", she managed to say.

"Who was it?", perhaps Jungkook had been right all along, someone was following you this whole time.

"I don't know", your mother replied as Jungkook tried to calm her down.

"Please Jungkook please save her", your mother cried out.

"You have my word"

———————-

It's pretty short hehehe but I hope you enjoyed it regardless ❤️✨