Episode 30

excuse mistakes

Reagan Davis
Age : 19
Houston , Texas

"Raelyn you like your room?" I smiled.

She nodded jumping up and down on the bed. "ROOM!"

"Okay get down." I chuckled grabbing her.

"Maid Maid!" She squealed pointing at the wall.

"Yes mermaid." I giggled.

We could have been moved in but we had to wait until Raelyn's room was perfect. I took it upon myself to get her walls turned into a mural. Basically it was a 'under the sea' theme. So the walls were ocean-like with fishes. Then there was Ariel the Mermaid next to the underwater castle.

I really wanted to go all out for my baby, because she deserves it. It was pretty pricey to have her room done but I didn't care, it was all worth it because Raelyn has been smiling and in her room all day.

"Fish." She pointed.

"Yup that's a fish." I nodded.

"Neno?" She giggled.

She was actually trying to say Nemo. "Yes that's Nemo."

She nodded and jumped off me and ran to her toy bin.

"I'll be right out here." I said standing in her doorway.

I smiled watching as she played with her mermaid doll and her other toys.

I was glad that I already unpacked everything before the people came and did the walls. I figured today could be the day to look for some daycares for Raelyn.

I hated the idea of sending her to a daycare but it was my last resort and plus I wanted Raelyn to start being with more kids her age.

Nyla is concentrated on school, Alexis is always at the shop, Ms.Taylor is just always somewhere, and Jamari is always at the trap.

I sat on my new comfortable couch and folded my legs under me.

I wasn't going to just send Raelyn anywhere. I needed to take a tour, view reviews, their ranks, and I needed to see all of their employees down to the janitor. I wanted to make sure that I knew everybody in the building.

"Mommy pee pee." Raelyn said running to me.

"Go use the bathroom." I sighed.

"No no bad man." She whined squirming around.

Every since Ja'Seem told Raelyn that, she won't use the bathroom by herself.

"I was just getting comfortable." I mumbled to myself.

After I sat her on the toilet I kept scrolling on my phone looking for the right child care center.

"Raelyn you ready for daycare?" I asked watching her swing her legs back and forth.

"Bobo?" She asked.