Season 2 Finale

excuse mistakes

It was finally the day that the whole entire family was dreading. The day that Ja'Seem was going off to college at the Texas A&M. Even though the college was only a hour and thirty minutes away, everyone would miss him.

Of course Ja'Seem would miss his family as well, but having Kiari as his girlfriend made him feel more at ease. When Kiari had a death scare, Ja'Seem was at her side every single step of the way to recovery. He missed prom just to be by her bedside.

Kiari was very grateful to have Ja'Seem as her boyfriend. She was grateful for him and his family. Even though she had been in the system most of her life, Ja'Seem's family gave her a comforting wholesome feeling, whenever she came around. If she needed anything she knew she could count on the Taylors.

"Bobo I don't want you to leave." Roslyn stated as her lip trembled, and her eyes watered. Roslyn slept with Bobo every single day after they came back from the cabins.

"Dooda don't cry. I'm gone come home on the weekends." Ja'Seem replied, wiping her face with his hand. "Go wipe ya face."

Roslyn burst into cries while walking away. You could say that Ja'Seem was her protector. Whenever she couldn't sleep he was there. Whenever she was sick he was there. Whenever she was in trouble he was there.

"I'm gone miss ya nigga." Ra'Seem sighed sitting on the couch next to Ramari and Rhylyn. Even though Ra'Seem was the nonchalant kid, he couldn't deny that he would miss having Ja'Seem around the house.

"Mhm, tighten up real shit. You the oldest boy now so act like it. Get yo grades up, and protect ya sisters. Ion wanna hear shit about you slacking cause imma hurt ya feelings." Ja'Seem said in a serious tone.

He wanted Ra'Seem to start maturing. He needed to trust that he would take care of his sisters and be a good role model.

"I gotchu." Ra'Seem nodded.

"You got me, but is you hearing me Ra'Seem?" Ja'Seem asked.

"Yes I hear you." Ra'Seem groaned. He knew he needed to grow up, and he wanted to make Ja'Seem proud. So if it took listening to his big brother's advice, that's what he would do.

"Imma miss ya goofy ass too though. Hold it down." Ja'Seem chuckled. He didn't wanna be a mean brother but he needed to get his point across.

"Da can I have Bobo game chair?" Ramari asked running in the kitchen, with his bare chest and his spider man undies.

"No you can't." Jamari replied. Jamari was in the kitchen with Reagan, Alexis, Khalil, and the rest of the gang.

"Mane can't never have none." Ramari mugged. Every since he knew that Ja'Seem was leaving, he had been having a big attitude.

"Why you crying Fat?" Ja'Seem chuckled. Now Raelyn owed his fifty dollars. Raelyn swore up and down that she wouldn't cry, so her and Ja'Seem made a bet.

Raelyn smacked her lips and grinned, wiping her eyes. "I'm gonna miss you." She wrapped herself in a blanket and laid her head on the armrest.

"I'm gone miss you too Fat. Don't grow up on me so fast." Ja'Seem chuckled. He had no doubt that Raelyn would take the responsibility of being the oldest in the house, but he also didn't want her to rush her childhood.

"I won't. Just promise me you'll always call me before bed." Raelyn stated.

"I promise." Ja'Seem nodded, throwing his basketball in the air. They were currently waiting on Arielle to get back with Kiari so that they could leave.