Episode 40

excuse mistakes

Alexis Taylor-Smith
Age : 24
Houston, Texas

(A/N I don't know if I gave Arielle a nickname or not so from now on it's Noonie."

"Bae we still doing noonie room makeover?" Khalil asked.

"Yea, we can do it next weekend. We only spending 10,000." I replied.

He nodded his head and started back scrolling on his phone.

Khalil was really my soul mate. We've been together for eight years. I was sixteen and he was eighteen when we went on our first date.

That's part of the reason why I approved of Kaydence because Khalil was the same age when we started dating.

I had Arielle when I was eighteen and Khalil was twenty. It wasn't exactly planned but I knew what I was getting myself into when I laid down. I don't want Nyla or Kambree to have kids at that age, I want them to at least wait until they've graduated from college.

Khalil proposed when I hit 21. People thought we were moving to fast, but we both couldn't see ourselves with anybody else. We're basically bestfriends and soul mates tied into one.

"I need to get her ends trimmed." I sighed referring to Arielle's hair.

"You know she gone have a fit." He chuckled.

"Yea, but it gotta get done." I shrugged.

Arielle hates getting her ends trimmed, actually she hates getting anything done with her hair. If it was up to her she would wear a big bun everyday.

"But bae can we keep her home today?" Khalil asked.

I frowned and turned his way. "Why?"

"Let's have a family day, our schedules be so busy that we be forgetting to spend quality time together." He shrugged.

I cooed and sat up more and scooted against our headboard. "Yea we can, she a hour late anyway."

"Good I already know we gone do." He smiled.

This is one of the many reasons I loved Khalil. He's so genuine and family-oriented. He loves spending time with family and everytime somebody mentioned the word "family" his eyes would lit up.

"I'll go get her ready, what time we leaving?" I asked getting out the bed.

"Whenever we done getting ready." He shrugged.

I nodded and started on my morning hygiene routine. This included taking my shower, doing my skin routine, and brushing my teeth and washing my face.

I picked out a orange half tube topped and some light-washed ripped jeans.

After getting dressed and doing my hair I headed to Ari's room to get her up.

"C'mon noonie." I said tapping her shoulder.

"No mommyyy." She whined.

I chuckled and kissed her cheek. "Get up baby, we having a fun day."

"Mommyyyy carry me." She whined reaching for me.