Chapter 33

Next Morning

Location: Oberoi Mansion

"Khanna...give this to Annika....and this time, dont wait there. Slip it under the door and leave." Shivaay said handing Khanna a DVD.

"Yes sir." Khanna replied.

"Hahaha!" Rudra laughed as he & Om walked into the room as Khanna left.

"Whats so funny?" Shivaay glared at his younger brother.

"Sorry bhaiyya but you are prob the first husband in the world who after 28 years of marriage is trying to woo his own wife like a 20 something boy." Rudra replied while Om also chuckled. (𝗡𝗼𝘁𝗲: 𝗜𝗻 𝗺𝘆 𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗿𝘆 𝗦𝗵𝗶𝘃𝗶𝗸𝗮 𝘄𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝗺𝗮𝗿𝗿𝗶𝗲𝗱 𝗳𝗼𝗿 3 𝘆𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘀 𝗯𝗲𝗳𝗼𝗿𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘀𝗲𝗽𝗮𝗿𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻) Annoyed, Shivaay grabbed Rudra's ears and pulled.

"Ow! Ow..Ow Ow! Baiyya!" Rudra yelled.

"What bhaiyya? Aren't you ashamed, making fun of your older brother like that?"

"Why be ashamed? Rudy isnt wrong." Om laughed. Shivaay let go of Rudra & rolled his eyes.

"Sometimes I seriously doubt if you two are my brothers or my mortal enemies. Anyways....did you actually come for work? Or just to tease me?"

"No No...actually Mallika and Siddharth came back. They want to meet the three of us."

"Call them home."

"Actually Mallika specifically called us out....She is angry with us and said she wont come home until she speaks to us.." Om replied.

"What? But what did we do? Why is she angry?" Shivaay asked to which Om just shrugged.

"Dont know...I guess we'll have to go and see."

Shivaay, Om & Rudra then drove to the location Mallika sent them & parked their car. Getting out Shivaay looked around when he saw a furious looking Mallika standing at the door with Siddarth standing behind her.

"Hi Mallika." Shivaay smiled and went to hug her.

"Dont Hi Mallika me Shivaay Singh Oberoi!" Mallika warned stepping away. Confused, ShivOmRu looked at Siddarth who just put his hands up in defense as if saying 'you're on your own.'

"Mallika...what did we do? Why are you so angry?" Om asked.

"When were you going to tell me that Annika is alive? And in Mumbai! Hmm?" Mallika asked, tapping her foot. ShivOmRu looked at eachother like 'How did she find out?'

"You must be thinking, how did I find our right? Well, yesterday when we were coming from the airport airport we met Khanna along the way....he told us. Like seriously Shivaay? I thought we are friends but such a big thing happened I find out not from you guys...but from your head of security. So you tell me, shouldnt I be angry?"

"Yeah you should...Mallika Di, I really wanted to tell you. They stopped me." Rudra quickly pointed to Shiv & Om blaming them while they glared at him.

"Shut up Rudy." Om smacked the back of Rudra's head.

"Mallika ignore him. We never did that....I honestly didnt plan on hiding anything from you but so much happened all off a sudden....I just didnt have the time to tell you. And on top of that Annika is still mad, she isnt forgiving me."

"Good for Annika, she shouldnt." Mallika stated.

"Arre? I thought you said you are my friend and you're taking Annika's side?"