Chapter 19

"You know what, I think this is a sign." Alia spoke up. After convincing Pihu & Ishaan to keep Meera's identity a secret, they both went back to the office where they were talking in Meera's cabin.

"What do you mean?"

"I mean, Annika aunty coming to Mumbai, Pihu and Ishaan find out the truth....maybe this is all a sign that we should reunite Shivaay uncle and Annika aunty quickly."

"Yeah, you're right. Ma wont agree easily, Papa will have to apologize and convince her and for that they have to meet first. I'll think of something."

"Think of something for what?" Meera & Alia jumped at Kabir's voice. Turning they saw him standing at the door.

"Why do people always sneak up behind us when we are talking?" Alia mumbled under her breathe so that only Meera could hear.

"What are you doing here?" Meera asked Kabir trying to change the subject.

"Im not here to meet yoy, just incase you forgot this is my friend's office, Dev's cabin is right there. I came to meet him but looks like he is on a conference call."

"Then come inside, you can just wait here." Alia smiled.

"Thanks....at least there is someone here who isnt rude." Kabir walked in and gave a look to Meera.

"I have work to do." Meera rolled her eyes and got off the couch to go to her desk just as Kabir sat down.

"So Kabir...I heard your recent album. Is it about some ex girlfriend?" Alia leaned foreward on the couch and asked.

"Nah...none of my girlfriends are that important that I'll release an album about them, infact I wouldnt even write a song."

"Really, but all of them are about heartbreak so I thought someone prob broke your heart..."

"Yaar, I am the heartbreaker....nobody can break my heart. I never get that attached to my girlfreinds, they usually only last for about a week or so anyways."

"Why am I not surprised." Meera scoffed from her desk as Alia looked at Kabir in surprise.

"A week? Really?"

"Yep."

Knock! Knock!

"Dev...come in." Meera said as she saw Dev standing at the door.

"Hey...sorry Kabir. I was in a conference call. Lets go."

"Where are you guys going?" Alia asked.

"Kabir has a song recording, main uske saath jaa raha hoon cause I dont have anymore work to do today. Tum dono ko aana hai?"

"Yeah...that will be fun." Alia got excited.

"No thanks, I dont want to."

"Oh come on Meera, pls?"

"Yeah come. You'll send your friend alone with two guys?" Dev joked.

"Haan...a young girl is like an open treasure and the world is very bad, its not safe." Alia joined in holding her laughter. 

"Are you guys done with the drama?" Meera rolled her eyes and walked towards them, "I'll go, okay? Happy?"

"Okay guys lets go now." Kabir said.

**********************************************

"Hey Harman." Kabir greeted a guy as they walked into the studio. "Sorry I'm a little late."

"Its fine," Harman then turned to the others and gave Meera and Alia a look that made Meera kinda uncomfortable and from the way Alia looked around, Meera could tell it was creeping her out too. "And who are they?"