Chapter 18

"Svetlana?" Alia asked, "Who is that? Russian Mafia?"

"No." Meera chuckled as she walked to the couch in her cabin and sat down, "Mama told me about her, She has been the Oberoi's enemy for years. I guess it makes sense that she is the one behind destroying Oberoi Industries."

"So....she is Indian?"

"Yeah Svetlana Kapoor."

"Wow...what a name her parents gave her, just hearing it gives Villian vibes." Alia joked. "Anyways hat are we gonna so now?"

"Well for now...nothing. She isnt even in India, so we cant do anything. But I have taken all the nessessary precautions."

"She sounds dangerous. I mean, she isnt even in the country and she still did so much?"

"Yeah and-"

Ring! Ring!

"One minute," Meera answered her phone.

*Phone Call*

M: Hi Ma

A: Meeru are you busy?

M: No not much, why?

A: I was thinking, why dont you and Alia come have lunch with me? My treat, I got a job.

M: Really ma? Congrats! You're right, this definetly calls for a treat. Will Mama and Mami be joining us?

A: No, your mama is busy with his boxing practice and Neha has lots of other work to do so it will just be the three of us. Meet me in the Cafe infront of Mishti's school, I saw it just this morning.

M: Okay, we will be there...

*Phone call ends*

"What did Annika Aunty say?" Alia asked.

"Ma got a job. She called us both to have lunch together."

"Oh wow! Thats great. Lets go then."

**********************************

"Ishaan, we came here this morning

"Ishaan, we came here this morning. Is there no other place in the worl that we always end up coming here?" Pihu asked annoyed, "Even the Cafe owner probably knows us by our first name now....he is probably thinking See, Ishaan & Pihu are back."

"So what? Its helping their business, anyways the Chicken sandwitch here is so good, and Im hungry. Lets go in." Ishaan started to drag Pihu inside when she stopped him.

"Wait, look there! Isnt that Meera Di and Alia Di?" Pihu pointed to the patio area where Meera & Alia were sitting with Annika eating and talking.

"Oh yeah! Lets go sit with them!"

"Arre wait na! They are sitting with someone...but I cant see the person's face." Pihu moved a bit closer trying to see Annika's face which was blocked from their view by Meera who was leaning towards the table and laughing. Once Meera leaned back in her chair, Annika's face became visible and Ishaan & Pihu both gasped.