20

"My King, I heard it's Harry's birthday today and the Princess will be there" Kyungsoo said to the sick King lying on the bed.

"Just let her son, have you heard any updates about Jennie and her?" of course the King knew, he knows her daughter so much.

"I'm still waiting for the knight's words your highness, last thing she said is that the princess and the lady is having a good time" Linus smiled.

"Great, I will be at peace when my body refuses to fight" Kyungsoo's felt the pain from the King's words.

"Father please-"

"We can't be blind by the reality son, you know it will happen soon. We just have to be ready, and I know I can leave Lisa to someone I can trust" he said and looks at the Lord giving him his genuine smile.

"Go now, protect your sister from my mad brother" the Lord nods and left the room.
*******
"They're still not okay?" Jisoo whispered to the person next to her.

"Don't look at them you idiot, let them settle their thing" she scolded the short girl and pinched her ears.

"Ouch! You cotton candy?!" she lift her hand gesturing to slap Rosie but when Rosie looks at her she brought it back and rub her ears instead.

"Sorry Lis...I can't" she said and removed Lisa's hand and left.

The poor girl get down on her knees and cried. "Why am I fooling myself? I knew this is coming" he fake a chuckled.

"Fucking best friend! Argh!" she kicks the table and numb enough to feel the pain cause by the hard wood.

She stood up and fish her phone out, she scrolled through the contacts and look for a certain name. As soon as she saw it, she pressed the button immediately.

"Oppa, Jennie and I won't happen. Please agree to the trusted council now, I'm sorry" she didn't let the other line answer and end the call.

*******
When he was dismissed from the King's room, he went to his own and change his clothes for the birthday he's going to attend to.

As he was fixing his buttons, the frame with Lisa's childhood photo caught his eyes. The picture shows how happy her sister is, seeing this, he knows he have to make sure the smile will remain.

"Sorry Lisa, I can't let that happen. Just give me time and I will fix this for you" he said before exiting his room holding the gift for the celebrant.
*******
A black Van is running down the quiet road going to the land of Montealto. Seulgi is the one driving, beside her is Momo sleeping on the shotgun seat. Rosie and Jisoo is on the next row while Jennie and Lisa is at the back leaning their head from each side's window. They are basically avoiding each other.

"What are you doing? Jennie and Lisa might come out now, move!" Rosie said when Jisoo pulled her to sit beside her.

"No, you're going to sit with me. They need to talk Chaeng, got it now?" when Rosie understand what she's trying to point, she rolled her eyes and slumps her butt next to Jisoo's seat.

"This is bad, they are not talking" Jisoo whispered.

"Lower your voice shorty" she said and rolled her eyes. Jisoo leans her head to Rosie's shoulder, the latter give her a deadly look but Jisoo's smart brain has some pretty answer.

"What? I have to do this so they wouldn't suspect us of talking about them, it's not a problem right? Or does my presence disturbs you?" she said and wink.

"Shut up!" Jisoo chuckled. Rosie pulled Jisoo's head closer to her and pushed to her shoulder.

"Stay in that position for the whole ride okay?" Jisoo smiled, she didn't know the person beside has also a smile, but it's evil. 'Stiff-neck won't hurt right?' she thought and mentally laugh.