50

"Lia stop it! Calm down!" they keep pulling the shorter girl while Ryujin keeps running away from her.

"Why are you here huh? You liar!" she said trying to get out of her Unnie's hold.

"Lia calm down! Let me explain" she said.

"Explain what? After you sent that text saying you're going abroad to study and now I will know that you are a knight?" Ryujin took all the courage and walk towards her.

The adults were shocked when Ryujin hugged her and Lia stop from moving.

"I'm sorry" Ryujin said tightening the hug.

"No. I can't watch this, you two go to my room and talk there" Jisoo said and they walk towards Jisoo's room.

But before the door was closed Seulgi said something that made Ryujin gulped.

"Prepare yourself to the Lord Ryu. Not being his knight, but as Lia's father"
*******
"What will you do now boy? The Princess just told everybody about her" Nicholas said.

"I need something relevant that I could used to her Nicholas, we need a bait" he replied.

"Well, there is this girl that I think has special connection to the Princess. I saw them the other night, talking" his brow furrowed and look at the older man.

"Really? Interesting. You need to get her name" he grinned.

"I didn't come here unprepared my Lord" the younger man smiled.

"Jennie Kim, that is her name" the smile on her lips widens when she heard the name.

"Still not over with the lover huh? I see" he stood up from the chair and walk towards her closet.

"What are you gonna do now?" Nicholas asked.

"I need to pay a little visit to the Princess and to my friend" he said and laughed silently.
*******
Lisa

Where the hell is Ryujin? She didn't even drop a single call!

"Princess I have figured it out already, no need to hide it" she said that made me shocked.

"How did you-"

"I heard you both" she seriously said.

"Really? Then why didn't you stop me?" there's no way she will support me in this.

"You could decide on yourself now Lisa, I just hope you'll not regret it" I slump my back on the bed.

"Are you meeting Jennie again?" I looked her.

"You knew it already" I sighed and she nods. She sat at my bed while I am looking at the ceiling.

"I'm still your friend Lis, and I will always go on what will make you happy" I get up and sit beside her.

"Thanks Mo" I tapped her shoulders.

"But be careful Lisa, you've been lying to her all your life. It might hurt the both of you in the end" I just sighed on what she said, but I'm still not ready to reveal myself to her. Especially on what she said.

I just need some time to make her realized that we're still not over, by the help of Priya I would do it.

"I know. Thanks for reminding me" I told her and she excused herself exiting my room.