14

"Why did you do that? How will I explain this to her?" she massages her temple yelling to her younger cousin.

"Lis relax, I'm just helping your slow ass" they were at Lisa and Jisoo's apartment again.

"And how's that supposed to help me? You know my situation and I'm trying to win her Somi. But what have you done?" the younger one seems not listening, she is too focus to her game on her IPad.

"Hey! Are you listening to me? I'm going to call Jungkook!" when she said that, Somi immediately drop the gadget and hugs Lisa's knees.

"Oh my god! Please don't do that Lis, please. I hate going back, please don't call my brother" she pleaded.

"Get up! You have to help me with this mess" Somi went back at the sofa.

"If you just shut up for a minute and let me explain" she started. Lisa's arms were crossed on her chest listening to her cousin.

"Because you can't say it to her, we will let her confess to you" she raised her eyebrow.

"What? You...."

"God Lis! Let me talk" Lisa nods.

"We will make her jealous okay? I know Jennie's type, look at her reaction earlier" she paused.

"I'm sure, by the end of the month you two will be together" Lisa sighed. As much as she hate the plan but her cousin is right, she needs her help. Because what she said is true, she's too slow to make a move. Too slow because she doesn't know what to do, she doesn't even know where to start.

"Fine, so how are we gonna convince her that we're real? You know the whole school knows you are my cousin!" Somi thinks for a minute, at the middle of their conversation, Jisoo arrived.

"Unnie!" Somi runs to her and hugs her, Jisoo taps her back.

"What the hell Lali? What is that engagement thing Somi is talking about?" Lisa glared at her cousin and slumps her back to the sofa.

Somi started to tell her plan, Jisoo got shocked that Somi knows Lisa's identity. When they were in first year, Somi always says that she is the sister of the Lord Jungkook of Bacovo. She thought she's just bluffing, but she got shocked that her story is all true.

"I can't believe this! I've been hanging out with royal people all this time!" Somi chuckled and pinch her unnie's cheeks.

"Lisa told me you knew already, so you have to help us Unnie" Jisoo nods at her.

"Alright, what's the plan?" she asked.

Somi explained that they will make Jennie jealous, it means the engagement should be real. She told the two that Lisa and she were just acting as cousins just to hide the real score between them. By the time Jennie can't handle anymore and confess to Lisa, which is the time they will tell her the truth.

"You sure this will work?" Jisoo asked her and Somi give her a sweet smile.

"Of course, leave it to me" she said and winked at them. Lisa just sighed and rolled her eyes at her cousin.

"I can't believe we're doing this" Lisa complains.

"I should be leaving now, I can't missed my friend's party! Lis, let's start tomorrow okay? Bye Fiancée" she teased and Lisa throws a pillow at her.

"Your cousin is crazy" Jisoo said as soon as Somi leaves the apartment.

"I know, she's a headache to Jungkook" she sighed.

"Lis, Harry called" she looks at her friend dialing for their dinner.

"Really? What did he say?"