21

"Excuse me I need to use the toilet" she didn't even looked at them and rushed to where the toilet is.

When she got inside, she leaned her back to the door.

"What's wrong with me? Damn it!" she cursed hard. She walks closer to the sink and turns the faucet on. She uses her hands to scoop some water and poured it to her face.

She look at herself on the mirror, and stared at it. 

"Jennie? Are you okay?" it was Rosie's voice.

"Just a minute" she said and the voice outside got silent. She wipes her face with a tissue and put some powder back. Then she opened the door revealing Rosie with a worried look.

Before she could exit, Rosie pulled her inside and locked the door.

"Rosie? What are we doing here?" she asked but the taller girl is not buying it.

"Come on Jennie! What is it? Tell me" she cupped Jennie's face, Jennie looked at her in shocked.

"Ro..sie...I don't know" is the only words she could say. Rosie pulled her for a hug, and when Rosie started rubbing her back, she knows she couldn't escape the tears that is forming on her eyes, so she let it flow.

"It's fine Jennie, it's fine" she said comforting her friend.

"I don't know why am I feeling this? I don't understand. You're right Rosie, she loves me" Rosie hold Jennie's shoulders and look straight at her eyes.

"Finally! But what's wrong? Aren't you happy?" still crying Jennie manages to answer her.

"I...told her I can't. I told her we can't" Rosie expected the opposite from Jennie's answer, now she understands the distance between the two of them.

"Why? I thought you like her too?" Jennie keeps wiping the tears that keeps flowing down her cheeks.

"What? Why would you say that?"

"It's so obvious Jennie, people around you would know what's the real score between you two. But......but I guess we just assume things" she said in a sad tone.

"We?"

"Yeah. Jisoo and Me" Jennie tried to process her words, why would they think of that? Is it because Lisa told them?

"I don't understand Rosie, I don't know. I hate myself right now, I don't know! I don't know what is happening to me!" Rosie got worried and tried stopping her when Jennie started to punch her chest.

"Oh my god! Jennie calm down please" but the latter isn't listening and keeps doing it.

"Just stop!" to be able to stop her, Rosie slap her hard. Jennie looked at her friend, she's in a bad state right now, she's in mess.

After that hard slap she received, she did calm down. She leaned her back to the wall looking at the ceiling.

"I can't give Lisa the love she's giving me but why am I hurting Rosie? Why does it hurts to see her with another girl? I never felt this when she's with you or Jisoo or any other girl from school. But why does it hurts so much? I don't understand, please make me understand...please" Rosie sighed and walks closer to her friend, the answer is so obvious but Jennie can't see it.

"Jennie, do you think it's time to admit it? It's not a bad thing you know" Jennie looks at her.

"Admit what Rosie?"

"Jennie, I don't know if you're really that oblivious or you're just trying hard to deny it. Can't you see that you have feelings for her too? Can't you see that you feel the same way to her too? You're inlove with her Jennie!" Jennie's face went blank.