Literally Heartless

Lucifers pov ;

'She doesn't have a heartbeat.' The detective silently said.

I looked at her in shock. H-how can she be... She can't be... That's impossible. No. It's not because she doesn't have a heartbeat, that she's dead...

I took Lucy's waist and tilted her closer to me. I placed my hand above her mouth. She wasn't breathing. I did the same as the detective and looked for a hartbeat. Maybe she just couldn't feel it. I placed my finger on her neck and wrist but there wasn't a heartbeat.

'Lucifer-.' The detective started. 'No detective, she can't be dead.' I told her.

I was going to pick her up and bring her to the car when I saw that my Armani pants were covered in her blood. It was only then that I saw the wounds on her legs, they were slowly healing, so her body didn't gave up. So maybe she's still alive. But the blood on my pants and floor couldn't only be from those wounds. I tilted her a little forward to look at her back. There were a lot of stabbing wounds. A few of them were healing but others weren't. There was one big cut. It was this one that caused al the blood on my pants and most of the blood on the floor.

The detective saw my shocked face and stood next to me. She looked even more horrified then I was when seeing her wounds on her back. I gently placed her back on the ground and stood up.

'Are you up, annoying child?' I heard a too familiar voice say. I turned around and I felt my eyes getting red for a second. They turned back to their normal colour when the detective stood up next to me.

'Lucifer?' Orièle said gulping.

'What did you do to her?' I asked.

'She's going to wake up... I think.' She said. The last parts mumbling.

'What. Did. You. Do. To. Her?' I asked once more.

She didn't answer, I just got a fake smile from her. I turned to the detective and asked her to leave. She nodded her head and went back to the car.

'Who is she?' Orièle immediately asked.

'No one you should know about.' I spat.

'Now, what did you do to Lucy?' I asked. She moved her gaze to Lucy and tilted her head to the side with a smile. That annoying ...

'Well... Lets just say that she is heartless.' She said. I placed my hand on my head in response.

'I know that you think-.' I started but was cut of my Orièle laughing.

'N-No I mean, she is literally heartless...' she said.

What on earth does she mean with that. Can she just be a little bit more clear. 'What on earth do you m...' I started. I didn't realise what she ment until she took something from behind her back. It was a ... plastic bag? Yes, it was and inside was ... a heart?

...

Literally heartless...

'You monster!'

Lucy's pov :

'You monster.' I heard a voice say. The voice was close to me but I didn't know where. I was standing in a dark room. I heard the voice but had no idea where it came from. 'Hello?' I shouted in the void before me.

Nothing

Not a single sound. A rubbed my arms at the cold feeling surrounding me. It was only then that I noticed my veins, they had turned black. I looked down and I was wearing a red dress and no shoes. That's why my feet felt even colder.