Liar

Throwback :

'Mommy pleas no.' Lucy said under her breath. 'BANG' a loud sound went trough the room. Lucy and Orièle both looked at the glass that had fallen from the table. Lucy took that as an opportunity to pull her mothers hand away and get as far away from her as possible. She ren towards the door, but it was closed. So she quickly stood behind one of the tables tables.

'You little brat!' Her mother said while standing up and walking in Lucy's direction.

'AAAAAAAA' Lucy screamed. They were now standing in front of each other with one of the tables in the middle.

'Be silent you annoying child!' Orièle said while walking closer to her daughter. Lucy did the same but the other way. Orièle suddenly jumped on the table and jumped in Lucy's direction. She fell on the grond, Lucy tried to run away but her mother was able to grab her ankle making Lucy fall to.

'DADDY ... HELP MEEEEE.' An other scream came out of Lucy's mouth. Orièle grabbed her closer and placed her hand in front of Lucy's mouth. Following with Orièle's other hand grabbing a demon knife and placing it on Lucy's throat, making a drop of blood slid down her neck onto the ground.

'Lucy?' A voice suddenly called out.

'Shit.' Orièle said under her breath. Lucy was trying to scream, but her mothers hand was in the way.

'Orièle?' Lucifers voice went trough hell again.

Lucy was still trying to get out of her moms grip, or at least be able to scream. But it didn't work. So she did
the only think that she thought would work. Bitting in her hand.

'Auw!' Orièle screamed in pain while looking at her hand. Lucy took that as a chance to stand up and run to the  other side of the room. 'You b*tch'  Orièle cursed. She stood up as fast as she could and threw a knife at Lucy. It landed in her stomach, making her bleed. Orièle started to laugh while Lucy was falling  on the ground.
Lucy  started to breath heavy. She looked her mother in her eyes. She became more and more angry. 
More angry than she ever was. It felt like she was burning, her body was heating up extremely fast.

'H-how?' Her mother said with a shaking breath. 'T-that isn't possible.' She added. She was looking at her daughter, more specific, her eyes. They were boiling red and the veins in her face became a black colour.

They both hadn't noticed that Lucifer walked inside of the room. He looked shock to. Seeing his daughter
red eyes and black veins. It was the very first time that Lucy had ever gotten red eyes.

He wanted to walk up to her to help her, but she stood up herself.

Lucy grabbed the knife and took it out of her stomach. She than throws it on the ground making the blood splatter on the ground.

Orièle started to walk backwards. She than saw Lucifer standing in the room with them. She looked at him with wide eyes. Lucifer could see the scariness in his wife's eyes. He than looked back at his daughter.

'Lucy!' He yelled making Lucy look at him. She didn't care that he was standing there. She couldn't help the anger inside of her. She started to walk closer to her mother with a small devilish smile. Just like her father's.

Then there went a lot of power through her veins. Lucy putted her hand on her back and in a fast and powerful move back to the front making a big wind in the direction of her mom. Her mother had wide eyes while the wind was coming toward her. And than it hitted her. She flew against the wall on the other side of the room and fell on the ground.