Eye contact

( A : I'm back again. I actually should've posted this chapter around 2/3 weeks ago, so yeah. It's 'a bit' late. I had actually finished this chapter before the day it was supposed to be posted. But my dumbass accidentally deleted it.... and I did t want to remake it because I didn't have time and I also didn't really have much inspiration. So my apologies for the long waiting. This is still a short chapter but I promise that in 2 or 3 days I'll make and upload an other chapter. Alright, that's it. I hope you like this chapter!!)
*****

Younger Lucy's pov :

'So, what would you think about...' pause 'me telling your father your...' pause 'deepest,...' pause 'darkest,...' pause

'Secret'

Pause.
Blink.

'Bloody hell.' Older me cursed. I looked at mother with fear in my eyes.

'Don't you even bloody dare.' I said to her.

Dad once again raised his eyebrow and looked even more confused than he already was.

'Oh little Lucy. I'm stronger than you. And considering the fact that older Lucy is only here spiritually, she can't do anything.' She said.

My anxiety bursted inside of me. I felt dizzy.
'I have to wake up, NOW.' Older me said angry. 'Before she tells father things that are most definitely not meant for his ears. And if she tells him now even the littlest thing, I'll kill her with my own bloody hands.'

*****

'What on earth are you now talking about, Orièle? An other one of your lies?' Father asked her.

Mother was grinning wide as she looked right into my eyes. Her eyes told everything. She was going to tell hem...
She opened her mouth but before she could say anything her eyes widened. She was looking behind me. Father turned his gaze from hers also to behind me. I did the same.

Behind me, older me's body was shaking slightly.

'What are you doing?' I asked out loud. 'Waking bloody up.' Older me yelled in my head.

Not even one second later older me opened her eyes. They were a blood red colour and looked evil. She sat up and turned only her head to mother. 'Boo' she said to mother making a smile appear on my face. Before father could even open his mouth to say something, Lucy had already jumped up and stood now in front of mother in less than a second.

Older Lucy's pov :

'What are you doing.' Younger me asked. She still has to learn to use 'bloody' in every sentence I hear. 'Waking bloody up.' I yelled back to her. I felt my soul slowly slipping back into my body. It was hurting like hell.

And suddenly I felt it. I was in my body again. I heard whispers in my head. I couldn't open my eyes yet. I was still paralysed.
I managed to move my toes, then my under legs and finally my whole body. I opened my eyes. I felt that they were red. I sat up and immediately looked at mother.

'Boo' I said to her. I saw younger le smile in the corner of my eye.

Father was about to use his big mouth to give an unnecessary comment. But I was first. In less than a second I was standing in front of mother. I looked right into her eyes. She gulped as she looked away to look at father. I took her chin with one of my hands and loved her gaze back to mine. 'I'm gonna kill you.' I whispered in her ear making sure nor younger my nor father could hear it.

All I saw in her eyes was fear. It joyed me that she was scared. It joyed me very much.

'Lucy.' I heard father say. I slowly turned my head to him.

He didn't say anything. Younger me was looking at him as well. We both kept looking at him until younger me looked behind me and her eyes flashed red. The colour was a little lighter than mine, but still scary. Scary for others of course, not for us.

I immediately looked behind me and mother was gone.

'You tricked us. You let her go away.' Younger me shouted. Father was looking at her. I could see that ha was trying to make eye contact. But she wouldn't look in his eyes. Of course she wouldn't.

'You are even more of an asshole than I can remember.' She yelled again. Fathers eyes were now turned too. I saw younger me's eyes getting a deeper red colour.

I remember that after the black out that I had my eyes were much redder than normal. Now I know why.

'What did you call me?' Father asked her. In a rather calm way. A way to calm way.

'An asshole.' She said. 'I called you an asshole.' She repeated herself.

Dad walked over to her and grabbed her by the arm. Kneeling down in front of her, he let go of her arm.
I walked a bit closer to the two of them.

I could see that father once again was trying to make eye contact. He was looking right in front of him. Lucy was looking to the side. Not to my side but to the other one.

'Look at me.' Father demanded.

I was about to say something but father literally sushed me. That moronic son of a literal asshole.

Lucy was still looking to her side.

I wanted to go over there and push father away. But something in me said that it's better if I don't. That it's better when he does forse her to make eye contact.

He placed his hand under her shin and was about to move it so that she would look into his eyes. Before he could do that. I quickly started talking.

'Where's Ralph?' I asked making father look at me and raise his eyebrow in a rather angry way.

'He's on his way.' Is the only thing he said. He turned back to younger me and turned her head.
She quickly closed her eyes.

If she would open them now, they immediately would make eye contact with each other.

And then it happened, she opened her eyes.

I immediately saw the hopeless and painful look in her eyes. Father looked tilted his head a bit and looked shocked. Lucy's eyes turned back to there brown colour and I could see a tear forming in her eye. Before the tear would start to roll over her face, I quickly stepped in.

'Alright, that's enough.' I said with a louder voice.
I walked over to then and stood between the two of them. I saw the tear rolling out of her eye. I quickly picked her from the floor and made sure father couldn't see her crying.

I never liked people seeing me cry.

I slowly sat down on the ground. Father was still sitting kneeled. He looked worried.

After a round 10 minutes Lucy had fallen asleep.

'She's sleeping was the first thing I sad. The first thing that broke the long silence. Father looked at me again after just staring at nothing.

I saw some sort of quilt in his eyes.

'Why doesn't she want to make eye contact? Why does it seem to hurt her? Why didn't 'you' want to make eye contact?' Father asked. I sighed deeply. Thinking about what on earth I'll answer on those questions.

'It's a long story.'

(A : Alright that's the chapter. And again my apologies for not updating. I hope you liked it and like I said before the next chapter will be posted in 2 or 3 days.  Xx )