Truth or dare

Chloe's pov :

I just got a call from Dan. It was about our new case. He and Ella found an other laid, one of his cousins who was staying with him the day of the murder was going to be at some sort of party in a club. Thank God that it isn't Lux.
I grabbed my phone and called Lucifer.

'Hello.' Lucifer said on the other side of the line.

'Lucifer, we have a new lead about the case.'

'Hello Detective.'

'Yes, are you coming with me, than I can explain what we found.'

'Sure.'

'I'll be there in 10 minutes.

I ended the call and quickly drove away to Lucifers. When I arrived I immediately stepped out of my car and went to the elevator. When it was at the ground floor, I walked inside. It only stopped once before I arrived at the top floor. I walked out and saw Lucifer sitting on his couch with a drink in his hand.

'Detective.' He said with his British accent.

'Hey Lucifer.'

'So,what did you found?' He asked while taking a sip of his drink.

'So the victim's cousin was staying with him the day of the murder. His name is Marco [lastname] , he is 29 years old.
He is going to be at a club tonight.' I explained.

'Well, when are we going?' He asked excitedly.

'Well it already is late so I was thinking in half an hour.'

'Perfect.' Lucifer said with a grin. 'If you don't mind I'm probably going to be a bit later, so I'll drive on my own.'

'Sure, that's fine. See you later than.' I said while turning around and walking towards the elevator.

'Wait detective.' Lucifer said. I turned around. 'It's going to be 'a club' so take a party outfit on.'

'Isn't the outfit that I'm wearing good?' I said. He looked a bit shocked

'You mean the Jeans? No, definitely not.' He said. Well I guess that I'm going to wear a party dress.

'Okay. Well see you later.' I said while walking into the elevator.

'Bye detective.' Lucifer said before the elevator doors closed.

The elevator arrived at the ground floor, so I walked out and went home. I quickly took an other outfit on like Lucifer said and went to that club. After 25 minutes I arrived at the club. I stepped out of my car and went in the line. It didn't take long for me to get in. There were a lot of people. A lot of minors. There was sitting a girl at the bar that definitely wasn't 21. She looked between 13 and 15. I wanted to say something to her, but I'm undercover. I can't blow up my cover. I went to the bar, took a drink and sat down at the bar. I'm going to look for Marco and wait for Lucifer to.

Lucy's pov :

Nick and I took the drinks from the bar and went back to our table.

'The drinks have arrived!' Nick said while we both putted the drink down.

'Woehoeeeee!' The rest shouted luckily it wasn't to loud. Nick and I both sat down again and everyone took their drinks.

'So let's play the game.' Louis said with a grin.

'Yess.' The rest shouted, again. I of course didn't shout that. I didn't want to shout 'Yes' but 'Nooo!'.

'So who is going to start?' Nick asked.