You're The Alpha Male And Everyone Knows It

I knew she was going to be tired when she woke up. That is what happens when you fall asleep at one in the morning and have to wake up early. It is the reason I stopped at Scooter's Coffee to buy her a blueberry muffin. We ended up getting Redbull infused smoothies also. I learned she hated bananas when she asked for a regular strawberry smoothie.

Everyone stared at us oddly when we walked into the C Wing building, laughing and shoving our mouths full of blueberry muffins. Fuck what they think. I know it made Bo nervous, but she has me now, and I won't let anyone say a word. She didn't like when I told everybody to fuck off. I could tell by the gasp that left her mouth and the hand that collided with my stomach.

Despite the laughter leaving her lips, I could tell she was on edge. Her eyes searched for someone she never seemed to find. At least she never found them to my knowledge. The rigidness of her body stayed the same. I knew she was upset about her dad coming home today, but I refused to believe that is why she was acting strange.

I know it made her nervous when I kissed her in front of everyone's staring eyes. It didn't stop me from doing it every chance I got. I wanted people to know Boston Bennett was mine. Maybe that would scare off the person causing her trouble before I had the chance to get ahold of them. God help them if I do.

I found myself wanting to kiss her anyway. I loved the way her cheeks heated up and how she smiled after we broke apart. I wanted to do whatever I could to ease her mind. The way she pulled my lips down to hers told me she wanted it too.

"We are going to start cardio," I tell her. "Just like last time, thirty minutes."

"Are we actually going to run a full thirty minutes?" 

I shrugged. "Possibly." 

Now she is standing next to me at the gym, wearing a pair of spandex shorts and a long sleeve shirt. She didn't protest. Instead, she turned on the treadmill and ran as I instructed. I should be focusing on my breathing as I picked up my pace, but I couldn't.

She carried the weight of her body well. Every place is filled with precision and perfection. My eyes dropped to look at her ass and the way it bounced as she ran. It's as if she knew because her caramels were on me. I shot her a wink because I wasn't ashamed to admit I had been staring.

Her focus was quick to turn towards something else. I caught sight of her embarrassment and began wondering what the reasoning for it was. Her ass is a fucking sight to see.

Despite the hair sticking to her forehead, she looked flawless. Her body is glistening in sweat, and as my hands gripped the handles of the treadmill, I couldn't stop thinking about her in my bed, naked.

Her fingers grazed my shoulder, making me jump. "You okay?"

I nodded, sliding my headphones back over my ear - just thinking about fucking you, that's all. I snickered to myself, wondering what she would do if I said that out loud. Chances are she would smack me, and watching her get worked up gets me going.

By the way she carries herself, I'm almost sure she's never heard such dirty words. An innocence follows her like a glow. My shorts started growing uncomfortably tight. Without warning, I reached over, stopping her treadmill. I had to stop the horrid thoughts in my mind, and if I didn't stop her, I couldn't have. She looked down at her phone, then at me with questioning.

"You finish," I wave her off. "I have to go to the bathroom." 

She shrugged, bending over to tie the laces of her shoe. I clenched my jaw as her spandex pants tightened over her ass. She has to know what she is fucking doing. When she straightened back out, she shot me a smile. No, she has no idea. Not a fucking clue. I watched as she started the treadmill, picking back up where she left off.