005 • Cedric Diggory

"Bloody hell, don't even get me started with Oliver right now

"Bloody hell, don't even get me started with Oliver right now."

❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀

(Gonna switch it a bit, you all are in 3rd year because I remembered that 4th year is Triwizard Tournament.)

❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀

It was now Saturday morning, and I was reading a book in my dormitory for my class. Professor Snape always advised me to re-read books since I didn't get much of the gist of some subjects at first glance. I usually was offended by his words, but now I just shooed them away.

My mind wondered away, as I stared at the blank wall.

Quidditch.

It was going to be Hufflepuffs vs Gryffindor's now, which I was pretty pumped. I has hopes my house would wins, or else Oliver wood would try to drown himself in the shower. An heavy sigh escaped my lips, as I fiddled with my fingers, biting my lip.

A break from studies is a good idea.

The teams are probably practicing their game, so why not go watch Harry and Ron for a bit.

I hastily closed my text book, and hopped out of bed, I stretched for a minute to loosen up my muscles, and I walked to get my muggle clothes on. Fresh air was what I needed right now.

«After dressing»

A simple sweater with blue jeans was my go-to style. I have always thought about joining the quidditch team. I didn't know how to play the game exactly, so I knew that wasn't going to happen.

I went to the field of where practices were held. I walked quickly there, and saw Hermione sitting on of the benches reading a book. I sat next to Hermione, and clasped my hands.

"It's so cold." I mentioned, as wind started blowing my hair, letting a cool breeze brush my face. Players were riding on their broomsticks, catching the golden snitch as practice.

She looked up from her book, and glanced at me.

"It's winter, so I can see why it's cold."

I saw Oliver giving instructions, and scolding players who didn't catch what he said.

"Did you loose an ear?! Because I stated clearly and what you should do as a seeker!" Oliver's distant voice rang.

Ron's distant figure was sitting on his broomstick, floating next to Harry. He was trying to not laugh at Oliver raging, while he looked down trying not to hold his laughter in. If that was me, I would've bursted out laughing as well. I turned my head slightly, and saw Harry at the distance. He was looking at Oliver, with an bored expression. I would definitely be bored if I had to deal with Oliver.