0021 • Hogsmeade

I met with Harry at the local Tea shop at Madam Puddifoot.

Which was a nightmare, I may add since it was full with many couples. I almost regretted picking Madam Puddifoot's tea shop without noticing that it was full with lovers.

But I was prepared for the worst.

I met Harry in front of the shop, as we hugged each other as a greeting.

"Boy, do I need to tell you some things." I said as I pulled away, sighing.

"I can see." He said, looking towards the shop.

"Should we go in?"

"Of course."

We walked towards the door, as Harry held it for me and I silently thanked him while I went inside. The door made a tuneful tinkle as we entered since there was a bell over the door.

Inside the tea shop looked like a birthday party was held here, as they were many deserts lying on the table. The decorations were tacky and frilly, as the windows steamed up and the gaudy tables and chairs were people holding hands or kissing.

The tables were round and decorated with lacy napkins and chine sugar bowls.

Everywhere I looked, there was a couples, kissing. The sight of people being intimated with each other made me feel uncomfortable as I just stared at the walls, avoiding seeing people kissing.

I felt a hand grab my hand, and I looked up to see Harry looking at me with a soft smile.

"Just ignore the couples and follow me." He said, as I obeyed and followed him to a table.

I personally thought the table was cute it was. It had yellow cloth with a snowflake-shaped box of napkins, and a small candle in the middle. There were two chairs that were enough for me and Harry to sit.

He went over to get us cupcakes, as my eyes roamed around.

I could see a guy holding up a girls chin, as both of them were smiling. They both seemed very in loved, and someday I wanted to feel that way. I just needed to find the right guy.

But that was going to be a while to find one.

Soon enough, Harry came back with the cupcakes as he handed me a red velvet one.

"Thanks." I said cheekily, as I looked at the small cupcake. It looked delicious as there was pink sprinkles on top of the cream.

"Don't mention it." He smiled as I saw his cupcake. It was a chocolate one, with blue sprinkles on top. We both stayed silent, as we ate our cupcakes as I stared into a distance.

"You know what's weird?" I said out loud, eating a piece of my cupcake.

"That were the only non-couple people here. Everybody is either eating their partners faces off, or flirting with one another." I continued, and tilted my head towards a couple who we're making out.

He looked at where I was talking about, and immediately looked down smiling, probably wishing he hadn't saw the couple.

I couldn't help but crack a smile as well.

"But I'm serious though!" I said, laughing a bit.

Harry's smile slowly disappeared as he nodded, and finished his cupcake.

I didn't question it though, as I thought my mind was playing tricks on me. But I did think it was quite odd.

"What was it you wanted to tell me?" He said, raising an eyebrow.

My mind ran through what had happen today, on what had Hermione said to me.

Rather that she kissed me on the cheek.

I noticed the eyes she gave me as she said she loved me, that I thought she was playing with me, but I know now she wasn't.

"Right.." I muttered, laying back at my seat a little, and looking at him.

"Hermione told me she likes me. More than a friend." I blurted out, as I crossed my arms on the table.

Harry sat up, a more straighter posture he had than before.

"Y-you're joking, right?" He chuckled nervously, as he fixed his glasses a bit.

I slowly shook my head, as I tucked in some hair behind my ear.

"It's so crazy that she likes me though.. I'd always thought she has liked boys." I wondered out loud, as I thought about it.

Harry's eyes twitched as he looked at the edge of the table, looking distant as I can see him grabbing the cupcakes wrapper.

                    Switched to Harry's POV

Hermione?

No, that can't be.

Ha, I thought Malfoy was the only one that I needed to worry, and now I have to get my friend?

I thought she would finally be mine, but I have to do this. I have to prove to her that I'm the one, and only one to her. Because it's better for us, and our future.

If it doesn't work out, I'll have to go the hard way. The way I hated. I wouldn't want to explain the hard way, because it hurts to even think about it.

I looked over at Y/N, and I smiled inside. I felt my scar glow.

One thing I have mastered as being the chosen one was,

I always win.

•••••

When your favorite character in the main character, but nobody else's: