0023 • A kiss

|~~~~~~~~~~~|

Classes swarmed up as days passed by. The school getting busier for 6th years, as professor snape wasn't having any fun in DADA class.

He is so boring, and strict.

Besides the point of Snape being a pain in the arse, Christmas was almost here.

Which meant that two weeks off of school was almost here, and I was excited. No work from professors meant that I had loads of time to relax with friends.

But as if right now, I was talking to a fellow Hufflepuff who was a first year, as he needed help on spell.

"Say, Wingardium leviosa, like you mean it." I announced, motioning my hand on the spell to teach the first year the hand movements.

"Windgardium leviosa." He said, as the feather slowly floated up. I smiled in amusement. The student excitedly picked up the feather.

"I did it!" He exclaimed, grinning up at me.

The student goes by Cole Norman, a blonde hair with brown eyes 12 year old, who always was being picked on by the Slytherins. I felt pity for the poor Hufflepuff, so I agreed immediately after one of the professors asked me to work on the spells he couldn't do. One of them being an easy spell.

"Great job Norman, I can tell you're going to be a great wizard some day." I smiled at him. I brushed up the supplies on the table, and put them in a bin.

"You really think so?" He asked, his eyes shimmering at the mention of a wizard.

I nodded my head, standing up as I pushed the bin in the shelf.

"I know so. Anyways, tutoring session for you is over. You can run along now." I said in my best Professor voice expression, Cole smiled and thanked me as he grabbed his wand, and ran out.

I sighed and grabbed my wand as I examined and played with it a bit until someone walked in.

I looked up expeditiously, and relaxed as I saw it was Harry.

"Surprise!" He sarcastically said, as he walked in.

I smiled and bit my lip, walking towards him.

"What are you doing here?"

"I just... do you want to do something fun?" He questioned, crossing his arms, leaning against the wall.

"Depends." I shrugged, side grinning.

"What fun are we talking here?"

"Riding our brooms."

"Where?" I asked.

"I know a place where we can ride it, somewhere in London."

I laughed, and shook my head.

"We can't get out of school, Harry."

"But we can sneak out." He protested, putting his hands on the table, possibly thinking of a plan.

I stared at him, considering his idea for a second. Was it a good idea?

We could be in deep trouble, and we would have to face dentition. The word shuddered me even if it was used as a word.

"Okay.. what if we get caught?"

He smiled even more,

"Only one way to find out."

••••••

What I considered was us getting caught when we got our brooms, only backfired when I sat behind Harry in his esteemed Firebolt broomstick, without any professors here scolding us.