4- Familiarity

"Oh good! You're finally awake! Let's hope you stay awake long enough for me to explain some things."

As you open your eyes you're greeted by what looks to be a creepy teenage boy. His hair is fluffy and covers his forehead and bridge of his nose. The light blue strands slightly cover his dark crimson eyes.
A black hood covers his head, leaving his bangs pushed out further by the fabric.

As you were noticing his features he interrupts you, "Go ahead doll, look all you want. You're going to have to get used to this face."

You look up at him, you continue to analyze every detail of his pale face.

Mole next to his mouth, dark blackish brown bags under his eyes, scars and scabs around his forehead and eyes. A decently slim face. So familiar.. As if you've seen his some place before.

"I don't mind you seeing me, it's not like you're going to be able to escape and call the police. They don't know you're here. It'll take a while for anyone to even notice you're gone! So, with that being said; do you have any questions?"

"Of course I do you lunatic! Where the hell am I!? Who are you! Why did you take me here!?"

"Ah, well sweetheart, calm down a little and I'll tell you."

You realize if you want to get any answers out of him you should be calm. You take a couple deep breathes and he begins to explain.

"Well to answer your first question, you're in my room. I've prepared for you to come here. I've gotten a few of your favorite snacks and such and I'll keep them as treats for you. If you're a good girl you get a treat."

You fight back the urge to yell at him. Treat? What am I?? Some sort of pet??? I'm a human for fuck's sake. What does this guy want from me?

"I have bedding and clothes for you. If you don't like the clothes I picked out you can wear mine. That is if you're good. If you're bad I'll make you crawl around naked. Doesn't that sound fun?"

Oh this sick fuck.. "What the hell!? What is wrong with you! I'm a goddamn person not you're fucking pet! " You shout out at him. He looks over at you with a confused expression on his face.

"Oh? You're feisty aren't you? It's going to be quite the task to domesticate you. I might have to use help from my subordinates. Just to warn you sweetie, I have the potential to kill you at all times, so watch that little mouth of your's. " All you could look at while he threatened you was his dark eyes. They squint to emphasize his words.

You gulp as you stare at him.

"Good girl." He pats the top of your head with only four fingers. Does that have to deal with his quirk? Why does this guy look so familiar? I swear I've seen him before..

"You still haven't answered my other questions." You remind him with an emotionless tone.

"Ah! Thank you for reminding me..
I'm sure you've seen me before, maybe it's something missing.. Here-" He places a severed hand onto his face. Suddenly your memories of this man comes back to you. I've seen this guy on the news!? That means he's a definite criminal. Does he have other captives here? What did he commit? Oh god..

"The name's Tomura Shigaraki. Does that sound familiar to you?" He says with a sly tone.

"I-I.." You shudder at the thought of your situation. Okay, lets think about the bright side of this.. He hasn't touched me, he hasn't hurt me yet. I'm not in some sort of cold prison. He said there's food and clothing for me as well. I'll be okay.. As long as I'm smart.