6- Exploration

As your captor left the ideas of where to look flowed through your head.

You completely ignored the warning he previously gave you. You were so blinded by this newly found freedom that you would look anywhere and everywhere.

You searched drawers, shelves, boxes, nothing was left undiscovered, or so you thought.
You found out some of Tomura's interests such as, gaming and manga.

Maybe I could use this to my advantage. I'm not too nerdy but I know a bit about these things... I think if I try to open conversation about it he'll connect with me more. The more we connect the more likely he is to give me freedom. I mean, he is being very bold by leaving me in here.. I wonder why he decided to. I can't just be what I said right? There's no way-

Your train of thought was completely derailed when you heard the metallic jingle of the door handle. You quickly jumped up from your position - were you where sitting on your knees flipping through his books- and squealed.

"Silly girl.. I knew you would disobey. If you looked hard enough you would have found a couple cameras." Shigaraki said in a low chilling voice.

Cameras!? No wonder he trusted me alone. This was all a setup to see how well I'll listen. I can't believe I would fall for something so obvious..

"Judging by that expression, you figured out my little trick." He lets out a low chuckle then continues, " Ohh.. What a silly, silly, silly girl. You thought I would leave you alone unsupervised that quickly? Hell! You've barely been here for a day."

He walks over to you and you flinch. He notices this response and comments on it, saying something along the lines of "don't worry sweetie, ". You had a hard time listening to him, your bumping heart pounded in your hears.
At this moment, you once again, genuinely feared for your life.

" Don't be so scared baby, it's good to be a little adventurous. " You could sense hints of sarcasm in his voice.

Should I bring up a distraction? What should I do? I can't make a run for it and I can't fight him off. What am I supposed to do?

You sit there on the floor with your arms covering your head. Your body shakes violently, prompting Tomura to comment on it. "Oh doll, calm down. I don't think I'd go through all the trouble of getting you here just to kill you. You already know why your here so I shouldn't have to explain that to you but I guess I'll remind you anyways.
You're here because I wanted you so badly that I had to have you for my own. You're aware of that right? Right? " He finishes his rant with the sound of guilt.
He sighs and looks down at the floor. From what you could see of his face -behind all that hair- he looked almost- deprived.

Deprived of what? Attention? Affection? What?

You couldn't exactly put your finger on the emotions that you saw on his pale face.

He looks back over to see your concerned face.

You felt bad to see someone feeling this pain in front of you. Although this man took you from your home and forced you to live with him, you still had a little sympathy for the guy.

I wish I didn't feel this way. I wish I could get out of this and go home.

"Look, I'm sorry. I just-" He sniffles as if he's about to burst into tears- " I just, I've been so fucking lonely and I.. I needed someone to love. I don't even need you to love me back, I just want a companion.." He covers his face with his hoodie's sleeves. "I don't want you to see me like this, but I know that if you know that I'm venerable to you that"- he takes a deep breathe -" that you wouldn't be so scared anymore. That's all I want.."

What was a originally a physical exploration turned into an exploration of emotions. Specifically guilt.