7- That Night

It was growing quite dark outside now. After Shigaraki's little breakdown the two of you just sat next to each other silently. Occasionally you would look at each other then quickly look away.

You grew quite tired now but thinking about how this night was going to turn out worried you.

You just wanted to go home and be able to sleep in your own bed, in your own room, in your own house.

While being lost in thought, you close your eyes and your head starts to lean on his shoulder. His shoulder was bulky and you were able to feel his bones underneath his skin. You didn't care thought, all those thoughts of worry and homesickness left as you finally got to rest. After a long day of worry you finally got to rest your head.

Shigaraki looks over at you with a smile. He had finally felt that sense of companionship. That companionship that he longed for for so long.

And closed his eyes for a moment.

"Oh! Why don't we lay down?" He slightly jumps as he said that, which disturbed your sleep.

You turn your head over to look at him and rub your eyes. "Huh?" You let out a yawn.

"Aww, you're so sleepy. Don't worry, I'll take care of it."

You feel a hand petting your head and an arm guiding you to lay your body down on the mattress.

You lay down on the side closest to the wall.

You feel Tomura crawl into bed with you. He covers the two of you in a large fluffy blanket.
He holds you close to his chest. You feel so warm. You didn't want to admit that you have been quite lonely lately and you especially didn't want to admit that this felt good.

Even through all your mixed feelings and thoughts you snuggled your face further into his chest.

It felt so wrong but so right at the same time.

Soon enough you had completely fell asleep in his arms.

One day officially over, let's see what tomorrow has in store.