5- Adaptability

"Are you hungry at all? You have been here for a while now." Tomura askes you with a sweet tone. At least he's being nice. I am hungry.. Can I trust the food here though? He already injected me with something.. I don't think he would poison me.. I think I'll trust him.. Maybe if I found why he wants me here I'll eat it.

"Before I eat anything, can you tell me why you wanted me here so badly that you kidnapped me?"

"I suppose I can tell you. Well, you are a very important person to me.. I've been watching you for a while now. You are a very cute girl... I just couldn't stop thinking about you. You are what put me to sleep at night, you are what keeps me calm. I need that, pictures can't put me to sleep anymore. I needed you. "

"Really..?" You question him. It felt good to be wanted, but you still felt angry and scared here. Yet, you think you can trust him. He seems like he isn't lying.. But he was watching me?? But now that I'm here will me be nice?- "Now, do you want some food or not? We have chips, mochi, sodas, and candy. Most of the chips and candy are mine though."

"Uhm.. Can I have some chips and a drink?" You whisper.

"Of course, maybe you can get something extra if you behave well."

The tall thin man gets up and goes over to his bed. He reaches his hand underneath the bed frame to grab snacks? Why is he keeping it under his bed? Do his subordinates know I'm here? Is he trying to hide me?

"Will this work for you?" He pulls out a small crinkled chip bag and a can of soda. "Yes, this is fine.." You take the snacks from his hands nervously. Your stomach growls, whatever drug he injected you with must have fucked with your body.

You open the bag frantically, hands shaking and stomach still growling you rip open the bag. You feel so weak.
You reach your hand in the bag and start eating like an animal. Like you've been starved for weeks, that's how it felt. After devoring the bag and the soda you sit there, taking in what all has happened.

How do I adapt to this? How!? I guess if I want to live I have to be submissive. But I don't want to! I want to rock this guy's shit and leave! But there's no exists. There's no windows here. I have no clue what type of building I'm in... There's virtually no way to escape without knowing how high up I am.

Well, it's going to take a while to get used to this...

"So, how is it?" Your captor asks with a devilish grin. "It's okay.. I think I just need some time to think. " You say nervously. You start to play with your hair anxiously, awaiting his reply.

"I suppose I can give you some time on your own. I'll let you be for a little bit, just don't get into anything. " He said the last part with heavy emphasis.

Just like that he was gone. You watched as he walked over to the door. You caught a small glimpse of the area outside of the room, then the door was promptly slammed shut.

I guess this is my time to explore..