Rocky Shore

Dame it's been a while since I done any writing here...

Thank you for all those who comment and vote as well as enjoy this story! Please forgive my slow self for not updating like I should!

Hope you all enjoy and see ya later!🤗

°•○•°•○•°•○•°•○•°•○•°•○•°•○•°•○•°•○•°

"I spy with my little eye something small-."

"The smallest thing here is (Y/N) you dumbass!" Zoro didn't have you with him but he sees your sleeping form in the arms of Nami, soon continuing as he polishes his second sword "You keep on picking her so what the fuck-?"

"Nope!Your wrong!Haha!Try again Zoro!!"

Zoro stops to give Luffy the 'what now?' face.

Nami rolls her eyes, looking at the shimmering water, then eyed Luffy with a glimpse of light "Is it a coin-?"

Luffy jumps up "NOPE!" He then points out at the incoming land, a gleeful smile on his face "LAND!"

Still snoozing Nami, Zoro, and Luffy sailed the boats to the beach shore.Once the boats hit the rocky shore it seemed the impact had awoken you, yet you just waking up, your still clinging onto Nami and rest a little longer...

"Carful.We are being watched."

Luffy of course perks up at this, thinking it was a good thing, immediately scouting for people "Huh?By who?!Oh!Do they have meat?!?"

"LOOK OUT-!"

That was the exact moment where Luffy was now dancing like a pro as he dodged small pebbles shot at his feet at a fast rapid pace.

Opening your tired eyes a little wider you see a ton of black pirate flags coming out ever so slowlyfrom the bushes, like if it was being put up by one person at a time.Unlike Nami who ran away to sheild the two of you with the boat as Zoro was ready to pull out his swords and cause mayhem you noticed something was off here..

It then clicks.

"Luffy!This is a set up-!!"

"WOAH!THAT IS SO COOL HAHAHA!" Luffy didn't hear you, he was so amazed by the pirate flag decoys, his childish side taking over now.

Nami pokes her head out, completely annoyed now "Am I supposed to be impressed?"

"AHAHAHAH!I am Usopp!The leader of this debacle pirates that ever lived!" Everyone looks up to see a man with a long nose, goggles, wavy black hair, and a sling shot stand with his arms cross with pride above you all "You are all standing in front of the most feared pirate that ever lived!I am the great captain Usopp!"

You didn't want to be held no more so you tapped Nami on the shoulder and she immediately puts you down, now it's your time to wonder a little bit..

"Surely you know being on this island could lead you all to death with my 80 million soldiers would squash you all like bUGS!!"

"AAAWWWEEEESOOOMMME!!!!"

Hearing that you could tell it was a lie.This man here was lieing then saying the truth, and Luffy was falling for it.Way to easily at that.Just imagine how many ships you need to hide if you have 80 million crew mates?Would that be over 200+ ships for all of them with supplies??

Nami sighs, speaking up "You expect us to believe that?"

"AAH!SHE KNOWS!!"

"Yep.I now know that now."

Usopp come from pride and glory to immediate panic and utter regret.It made you laugh how he was basically now a swaying noodle and how he kept on rambling his ideas for cover ups.None won't work cause all y'all are hearing it right now.

"WHAT?!HE WAS LYING??!"

"CURSE YOU YA CRAFTY CREW STATION!" Usopp regains his posture, now smiling a clear on smug look "Now 80 million may be overlooked but I have great young men under my control!"

The great young men turned out to be three young village boys, all looking around your age.None came out but hidden in the bush as they lift the flags up and down.

Nami narrow ger eyes, seeing no harm coming her way, then smile "My guess is that there are only three?"

"AAAHH!SHE KNOOWS!!!"

As that was happening you were now sitting behind the man name Usopp, the energy you saved now all used up, so for most of the talk you sat down and relaxed under the tree.You didn't listen that much afterwards but seemed pay attention to the sound of silence for a few extreme long seconds before someone clasping onto the ground as well as drop their item;It was Usopp.

"Ah....pirates who do no action but can pack a punch with just their words...so awesome."

Luffy, Zoro, and Nami look at each other then burst out laughing.It was funny to see Usopp confuse now but when Luffy explains that he used his words against him he too laughs.

You then stood up, then tap Usopp on the shoulder, you holding your stomach "Is there a place near by?I'm hungry."

Poor Usopp almost committed suicide right then and there that day.

°°°•○•°°°•○•°°°•○•°°°•○•°°°•○•°°°•○•°°°

"Kid whats in the bag?" Zoro notice that once they left the restaurant you had a bag of stuff on you "Did you just steal some shit?"

You nod "Mhm!" you open it up to show him what you had in there, he was hella surprised you didn't get caught "Meats and fruit!"

Dame.Zoro didn't expect you to steal that much, must of have been an easy steal then.

Nami, Zoro, and you have been waiting for when Luffy or Usopp to return.As the hours pass by you kept on denying the village boys as they ask you to play with them, you need to relax and heal, luckily Zoro was watching over you unlike Nami and - with ease due to him sitting down himself - picks you up and wraps his arms around your smaller form like a shield.Immediately the boys stop once Zoro gave them his famous 'I will kill you' glare.

You were happy with it but before you took out an orange to chow down on, in comes a odd man who is walking backwards...with weird cloths on.

"Get out of my way. I'm running a very tight schedule do you not see that?"

The village boys were in his way so with a quick "O-OH!Sorry!" they were out of his way in no time.

Nami raised a brow, very suspicious of this guy "And who are you?"

"Me?Ah.I am nobody to be forward but just a simple physiologist being sent to the lady of that mansion."

The Lady of that mansion?Oh waite!He meant that nice girl didn't he?Usopp and her seem really close...

"Why do they need you mister I-am-nobody?"

The guy didn't say much but took out his watch "I won't say, but I may show instead." and who was the test subject?You of course.

He let's his watch swing slowly side to side, like in a taunting way of sorts, for some reason your eyes droop by it.Zoro had you so you know your in no danger, yet the watch was making you extremely tired all of a sudden..

The man smirks "That's good.Now when I snap my fingers you will go to sleep in 3...2...anddd 1!"

Snooring.You were put to sleep immediately.

"SHE IS ASLEEP!"

"YOU KILLED HER!"

"RUN HE IS A WARLOCK!"

The three boys immediately ran far away after that, leaving Nami very annoyed.

"See?I am no one to toy with-."

Louder snoring was heard now.Both of them look to find, not you asleep, but also Zoro who was snoring up a blizzard.

"We got no time for naps wake--HEY COME BACK HERE YOU COWARD!"

The guy who puts you two asleep was making his little escape out of there.He wasn't going to come back no matter how much Nami shouts at him.

She huffs, soon giving up and sit on the fence "Well that just happened..." and like before she waits for Luffy's or Usopp's return.