💥Ch.15💥

A moment ago you were staring at a pile of ashes on the floor and then suddenly you were in an almost empty room with your face pushed into someone's shoulder.

You recognized the scent instantly and your body rested on its own as a sob escaped your lips and your hands practically dug themselves into Bakugou's back.

"Shh it's ok now, you're safe"

Bakugou whispered as his hand moved up and down your back.

"You're ok"

You cried out in response.

"I'm fine"

He said as he pulled you away so he could meet your eyes.

"I'm right here"

Both his hands were cupping your face as he wiped away each tear that fell down your face.

You smiled and jumped onto him. Your arms wrapped around his neck, your legs wrapped around his torso, and your face nestled into his neck.

"Is someone going to tell me what the heck is going on"

Aizawa was still standing in the doorway with Deku right behind him.

"Yeah, umm let's give them some space"

Todoroki got up and walked outside with Aizawa explaining what happened.

"Kacchan is Y/N ok?"

Deku took a few steps into the room with a concerned look on his face.

Bakugou glared at him in response as he tightened his grip on you.

"She is fine now, get out"

Deku nodded and almost ran out of the room.

You felt something land on your shoulder and pulled your face out of Bakugou's neck to look at him and find that he was crying.

"Bakugou whats-"

"Shut up Im fine"

That was enough to reassure you he was ok, so you just did what he had done to you, wipe away the tears as they fell.

"It's alright now, they are gone"

You pushed a few strands of his hair so they were not on his face and felt him relax a bit with your words.

"Ok"

He only said one word and then pulled you back into him and nestled his face into your neck. You gladly let him do this and decided to stroke his hair, feeling as each dark, angry, sad, and scary moment turned into what felt like a distant memory.

"Hey y/n"

You were caught off guard as Bakugou used your actual name but responded nonetheless.

"Yeah?"

You heard him sniffle a bit.

"I like you"

Tears pooled in your eyes, but this time they were tears of joy.

"I like you too boom boom boy"

He pulled away, now making eye contact with you.

"Shut up you koala"

He then kissed you, you could feel that he did this without much thought but you could also feel all the love he was putting into giving you a kiss. You pulled away after a few seconds though.

"KOALA?!"

"You cling to my body like a koala you dumbass"

Bakugou rolled his eyes and went straight back to kissing you, but this time you didn't pull away.

~The End~