💥Ch.1💥

It was around lunchtime and you and the rest of class 1-A were patrolling around town. The crime rate around U.A. had recently gone up, so as training and as a tactic to lower crime rates, U.A. was sending each class on patrol in rotation through the week. You guys patrolled in pairs, today you were paired up with none other than Katsuki Bakugou himself. Although the rest of the class excluding Kirishima prayed to never get paired up with the potty mouth blonde that was your partner today, you didn't see a problem with it. Sure he swore more than anyone you have ever met in your lifetime but he seemed like a pretty honest and confident guy. Plus he was quite attractive in your eyes so you had no complaints. Eye candy is eye candy, who are you to be picky? Although there was one thing that ticked you off about Bakugou.

"Hey, crazy eyes, you're so slow pick up the damn pace!"

And there it was, no it's not the fact that he yells each and every time he speaks, it's the fact that he called you crazy eyes just because your quirk changes the color of your eyes.

"Bakugou could you please call me by my name instead of crazy eyes?"

You picked up the pace to match his as you complained about the name.

"You aren't the boss of me!"

You sigh at his response disappointed that he was so stubborn.

"Fine then Kacchan."

You smiled to yourself as you could hear the anger bubbling up within Bakugou.

"EH?! WHAT DID YOU SAY YOU DAMN EXTRA?! DO YOU WANT TO BE BLOWN TO BI-"

Bakugou was cut short as you were pulled into the arms of what looked to be a pedestrian. You hadn't quite processed what happened yet when you felt teeth sink into the back of your neck.

"Ah!"

You winced in pain as you felt what you assumed to be blood trickle down your back. Your body finally registered what happened with the feeling of blood, and your quirk kicked into gear, your eyes were now red.

"The fuck are you doing crazy eyes? Are you just gonna stand there and let him bite you like the dumbass you are?"

Bakugou said as two guys fell to the floor beneath him.

"Right"

You shook your head at yourself and stared straight at the man's arm that was wrapped around you. It only took a second for your quirk to break his arm which led to the man yelling out in pain, retracting his teeth from your neck and taking steps back cradling his now very broken arm.

"DIE!"

You heard Bakugou yell before he pressed an explosion into the man's face.

"Well.......I did my job."

The man uttered a few words before blacking out.

"What's that supposed to mean?"

You noticed your voice crack at the end of your sentence, only then did you realize your body was shaking and everything was loud. The birds once peaceful chirps were now as loud as a plane flying overhead, and the wind sounded like a monster. Your eyes began to dart from place to place as a noise occurred and your breath grew uneven. You could hear everything, but then again you could hear nothing, everything was a horror waiting to roar at you. As seconds went things began to change in look. The two men Bakugou had taken out now looked to be making their way towards you even tho you knew they weren't. Bakugou would never do a half-assed job. So why did they look like they were moving? Your eyes moved to focus on something else only to find that the rest of the world seemed to be as scary as it could ever be. Everything was scary, everything seemed as it was going to kill you. Not even the lifeless buildings seemed normal, they were as scary as a building could possibly be, windows broken, shadows appearing and disappearing here and there.

"Ahhhhhhhh!"

In attempts to drown out the scary world around you, you squatted down so that you were in a ball and clamped your hands over your ears and shut your eyes tight. But that didn't help, you could still hear everything and you could sense things moving. What was happening to you?

 What was happening to you?