💥Ch.4💥

This was beyond embarrassing. Both you and Bakugou wanted out of your hero costumes and to take a shower but that villains quirk was making things nearly impossible. Everything was manageable when you were touching Bakugou and only being able to see him without contact only made things slightly better by like 1%. Changing was going to be nearly impossible, how were you going to tell Bakugou you had to at least watch him change to not completely break down. A shower was not going to be in this equation. You could not possibly ask Bakugou to stay in the room while you shower let alone watch him while he showers.

"We will stop by your room first so you can grab the things you need then we will head to my room." 

Bakugou wasn't yelling anymore, although he did still have a commanding tone in his voice, but his voice was still soothing nonetheless especially- wait...did he just say HIS ROOM?!

"Y-your room?"

Your voice cracked as you spoke but Bakugou didn't say anything about it.

"Is there a problem dumbass?"

"N-no no problems."

There was most definitely a problem. You had not been in any boy's room let alone Bakugou's room. Well, I guess you had been in Aoyama's room one time but I don't think a sparkly room counts.

"Good, now get the stuff you need, I'll wait out here."

Before you knew it you were standing in front of your dorm room door.

"Umm Bakugou can you come in with me?"

You prepared for him to yell at you for being a baby again but instead, he just shook his head.

"Tch fine."

You were in shock with Bakugou agreeing so easily so much so that you forgot to open up the door.

"Any day now crazy eyes."

Bakugou's remark brought you out of shock and you unlocked and opened your door revealing your very minimalistic room. As you and Bakugou walked in you watched as his eyes wandered the room curiously his eyes stopping at your desk.

"Did you draw those?"

Bakugou pointed at the drawings of the human body structure. You sighed slightly in relief because you put away the drawings you had of your classmates. You were going to have to thank yourself later.

"Yeah, I have to understand the human body to be able to use my quirk right." 

Bakugou just nodded and kept looking around your room as you grabbed a bag and filled it with some clothes and grabbed your pillow and toothbrush while constantly glancing at Bakugou.

"Are you done yet crazy eyes?"

You glance at Bakugou to see him looking through a book with a blush on his face?

"What are you reading?"

You peek around to look at the book Bakugou is reading, your face immediately turning red and you take the book out of his hand and press it to your chest.

"HOW COULD YOU READ THAT?!"

You yelled at Bakugou knowing full well he was reading your diary, and to make things worse it was the part about him.

"YOU'RE THE ONE WHO LEFT IT OUT DUMBASS!"

Bakugou's face was flushed as he yelled back at you.

"I-...did you read it?"

You didn't think it was possible but Bakugou's face got even more red with your question.

"Yeah...."

Your face burned knowing he is now well aware that you think he is attractive.

"AH!"

You yell and chuck the book at his face and run to hide under the covers of your bed.

"Dumbass what are you doing?"

You could feel the presence of Bakugou standing next to your bed.

"Leave me here to die"

You were horrified under the covers without being able to see Bakugou, but you couldn't bring yourself to look at him knowing he read your diary log on him.

"His eyes are a really pretty color that go well with his hair. His hero costume is ho-"

Bakugou was reading out loud your diary log.

"SHUT UP!"

You uncovered yourself and covered Bakugou's mouth and pounced on him, taking him to the floor.

"Why would you read that out loud, I'm embarrassed enough as it is."

You looked at Bakugou seeing that his face was as red as a tomato. You were confused for a second till you realized you were straddling him.

"I- I DIDN'T MEAN TO!"