💥Ch.3💥

"His quirk is called Terror Bite. Apparently, if he bites someone, the world around them is manipulated into a horrifying mess. Something that comes with his quirk is what he calls latching, what y/n is doing now. The first person that she sees will be the only one able to calm her down enough to function properly. I guess he wanted her to see someone random so she wouldn't be able to do anything."

"So I'm stuck like this?"

You tightened your grip around Bakugou as you thought of the possibility that the world would forever be scary to you.

"No, his quirk wears off in 48 hours, so while you are in this state, Bakugou will be with you."

You felt relief with the thought of Bakugou being with you. Things were definitely better with him.

"WHAT?! WHY DO I HAVE TO WATCH THIS DUMBASS?!"

You felt your chest sting a little at his words, you knew that you and Bakugou weren't necessarily friends, but those words hurt.

"I'm sorry Bakugou, but please....just this once?"

You pleaded with him as you buried your face back into his back.

"Ugh! Fine! But stop putting your face in my back damn it!"

With his response you peeked around and managed a small smile at Bakugou.

"Thank you."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Once you found yourself back at the U.A. dorms everything seemed worse, people were definitely scarier then buildings and birds, and the dorms were filled with your classmates, and to make matters worse they all came to greet you at the door. You hid behind Bakugou once your classmates came into view, your body shaking once more.

The walk over to the dorms was nice, Aizawa had agreed to let you and Bakugou walk alone so that his presence was not tormenting you. Being alone with Bakugou felt great, the world almost seemed normal, so much so that you forgot that the quirk was still active, but you were brought back into reality as you saw what once was the smiling faces of your friends turn into evil smirks.

"Are you going to latch onto me every time someone even comes into view?!"

Bakugou was definitely still not happy with the whole arrangement, but you had thought that he at least got used to you gripping onto him since you had grabbed onto his shirt the entire walk to the dorms.

"Sorry"

You mumbled out as you pressed your face into his back.

"AGAIN WITH MY BACK! STOP SHOVING YOUR DAMN FACE INTO MY BACK DUMBASS!"

Bakugou yanked you off of him and pulled you around so you were facing him.

"I'm not going to tell you again, keep your face out of my back!"

Although Bakugou was yelling at you, you noticed a slight tint to his cheeks? No no, impossible, the quirk must be messing with your brain more then you thought.

"Sorry....it's just comforting"

"Comforting my ass, I don't like it so figure something else out"

You were about to complain to Bakugou but you heard footsteps behind you making your body tense up and your hand grip Bakugou's arm.

"Kacchan why are you yelling at Y/N?"

Your nails dug into Bakugou's arm with the sound of Midoriya's voice causing him to wince a little.

"Damn Deku what do you think you are doing?! Didn't Aizawa explain everything? Why are you coming up behind her?!"

Bakugou pulled you back so you were behind him again and you wrapped yourself around him like a monkey.

"HEY! WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING DUMBASS?!"

As Bakugou tried to pry you off of him Midoriya looked both confused and horrified.

"Kacchan what happened to Y/N? Aizawa sensei said she was scared of everything and everyone because of a quirk but she does not seem scared of you."

"Tch"

Bakugou reluctantly gave up trying to get you off of him and turned his annoyance towards Deku.

"Can't trust anyone to deliver information correctly, not even teachers! Y/N is scared of everyone but me from a side effect of the quirk that hit her"

Hearing Bakugou talk calmed you down and he realized this when he felt you relax when he started talking.

"Oh what quirk was-"

"Shut up damn Deku your voice freaks her out, I can feel her tense up each time you say a damn thing, and it's uncomfortable when she does that, so shut your trap!"

Bakugou's sentence made Midoriya stop and relief washed over you.

"Sorry, Midoriya...."

You mumbled out an apology to the green-haired boy because you knew he probably wanted to ask a million questions about the quirk you were hit with.

"What the hell are you apologizing for dumbass? You didn't do anything wrong, now come on I want to change out of my costume."

Bakugou started off angry but he seemed sincere with his words but you do wonder why he bothered to tell you to come along as you were still very much wrapped around Bakugou.